Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To a foid the worst thing that can happen to her is that an unattractive man talks to her

IncelDragon

IncelDragon

Recruit
★★★★
Well technically the worst thing that can happen to a foid is being raped by an unattractive man but I'm talking about things that actually happen outside of a foid's imagination.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/12oojf1/i_hate_not_being_able_to_go_places_for_fear_of/

What is so hard about being nice and just nicely telling them you're not interested? Or just being flattered by the attention? That's what happened to foids in the past - they were flattered. Now they have social media in order to get attention from Chad so they don't need attention in real life anymore.

id be annoyed if a bunch old moids hit on me so i understand her pov

she should still kill herself tho

id be annoyed if a bunch old moids hit on me so i understand her pov
If a bunch of grannies hit on me every time I went out I'd just laugh it off and say no thanks. There's no need to get your panties in a twist about it. It would probably get annoying after a while but it would be a nice confidence boost and there's no harm done so what's the big deal? God forbid the foid think about anyone but herself.

Foid is unable to learn what courtesy is, has no idea how to reciprocate it with non chad men and other foids.

I would love it if old or ugly chicks hit on me, i would turn them all down but at least it would boost my ego. No women ever wanna hit on me.

They are literal pedophiles!! :soy::foidSoy::feels::foidSoy::soy::feels::foidSoy::feels::soy::foidSoy::feels::foidSoy::foidSoy::feels::soy::foidSoy::feels::foidSoy::soy::feels::foidSoy::feels::foidSoy::soy::feels::foidSoy::foidSoy::feels::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::feels::foidSoy::foidSoy::feels::foidSoy::feels:

She's just a kid!! Can't barely walk and talk!

Oh, Chad just grabbed my ass, and told me "I will fuck you like a pig" :forcedsmile::owo::ahegao::feelsohh:

Don't worry bro, girls like older guys, 50s is your prime :soy:
Keep your chin up, buddy.

Groom your hair, hit the gym, buy some clothes, and show off that personality and your bound to get a cute girlfriend someday

You should really touch some grass and shower maybe that will get you a girlfriend

Women would literally kill all ugly men on sight if they had the power to do so.

They all have the Princess Syndrome its truly sickening

I would love it if old or ugly chicks hit on me, i would turn them all down but at least it would boost my ego. No women ever wanna hit on me.

that applies for men too honestly. there was this fat black girl at my gym who kept hitting on me and harassing me so i just stopped going there and never went to a gym ever again LOL