Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To all normies who say ‘I am born in the wrong generation’

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
FFS, incels are the only ones rotting here being born in the wrong gen. TF you chads and normies mean on instagram reels you born in wrong gen? We got iPhones, iPads, AirPods, mac, Amazon home delivery and Uber eats and it’s what I am coping with rn and I bet so are you. WTF yo problem my nigga?

Like bruh what century you chads and normies wanna go back to? You hate phones and social media... Aite bet you can go back to sending a pigeon to send a shorty a "wyd you up?" Letter. After that ride ya horse for 3 business days just to get in a 1 min gut rearrangement session then take ya horse back another 3 business days back you fucking normies. Top Kek.

People who say that usually mean that they like music and movies from older decades and not the modern crap. They don't dislike all the technology and advantages of our era but they dislike the media.

People who say that usually mean that they like music and movies from older decades and not the modern crap. They don't dislike all the technology and advantages of our era but they dislike the media.
Tf you mean? Playboicarti > Mozart

People were much happier before all the modern technology shit and social media came, including incels.

Also why do you direct your question to normies? What has this to do with normies?

But thats just retarded. Like say someone loves the music of the 80s and the 60s. They can fully enjoy every song made in those decades and sometimes even in a remastered version. If they were born in the 40s Im sure they would rock out to Elvis in their iron lung dying from fucking polio...

Each generation has its gems. It fucking sucks I dont have a PC atm but I when I did I could enjoy the 8bit games and play the first final fantasy or other NES masterpieces playing it on an emulator while still being able to enjoy games like vice city, san andreas , gothic or even the newest shit. I can listen to Kiss but also to Steel Panther or Eminem and so on.

This is all fake nostalgia from people who think VCR rocked but they couldnt watch it now that theyve spoiled themselves with 4k. Plus nothing stops them from rearranging their rooms with 80s posters and atari video games. But they wont give up their social media their tiktok, youtube, facebook, reddit accounts. They wont give up the luxuries of living right now.

Hell I would love to hop in a time machine and rape an 18th century Italian foid in a wig. But that doesnt mean I would want to live in the 18th century permanently...

People were much happier before all the modern technology shit and social media came, including incels.

Also why do you direct your question to normies? What has this to do with normies?
I kind of agree. But I was happier in the 90s and early 00s because I was a kid and I didnt need sex. And I was always hopeful that someday I was gonna get a girlfriend and watch a movie with her and cuddle and so on. Oh boy was I wrong.

I kind of agree. But I was happier in the 90s and early 00s because I was a kid and I didnt need sex. And I was always hopeful that someday I was gonna get a girlfriend and watch a movie with her and cuddle and so on. Oh boy was I wrong.
I wonder how old are you mate

Just turnes 32 the other day. Born in 1990.

I wouldn't be incel if this was a few decades ago and hypergamy wasn't out of control.

ALL THE WHILE THEIR WHOLE LIVES REVOLVE AROUND CONSOOMING THE SAME MODERN MEDIA, ON THEIR MODERN PHONES AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS.

COMPLETELY BRAINDEAD UNAWARE NORMIE SHEEEEEET

THIS IS NORMIE 101 COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING, WWWWWWHILST EITHER DOING IT EVERY DAY OR YOUR WHOLE SOCIAL OR ECONOMIC EXISTANCE IS PREDICATED ON THE THING YOU AR COMPLAINING ABOUT.
TRULY PATHETIC SHIT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back