Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To all the FAGTOW copers

Darius L

Darius L

Burn down the gynocracy and feel its warmth
★★★★
JFL at these retarded pieces of shit! All their video titles are like "Women are suffering", "Women are mad men are WaLkInG out", "woman finally got a LITTLE FUCKING SAD", this would be like someone who is oozing blood out of their every orifice due to being eaten inside out by cancer laughing at someone for having a cat scratch. JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fagtows are coping red pilled retards.

I don't think women are suffering now, but if they end up being single in their later years and they have no kids, its gonna be a brutal ride for them. A lot of them cope and say they never want kids and they never wanted to be married, when everyone literally knows every foid wants to have a dream wedding, lmao.

But that's true, men suffer but I think men suffer regardless. Whether we are single or in a relationship, or whatever we do. Life as a male is harder by default

Hamudi dealt with these idiots when he ranted at them in his blackpill videos.

I don't think women are suffering now, but if they end up being single in their later years and they have no kids, its gonna be a brutal ride for them. A lot of them cope and say they never want kids and they never wanted to be married, when everyone literally knows every foid wants to have a dream wedding, lmao.

But that's true, men suffer but I think men suffer regardless. Whether we are single or in a relationship, or whatever we do. Life as a male is harder by default
They will start becoming single moms for chad’s kids and incels will be paying for it with tax money.

Hamudi dealt with these idiots when he ranted at them in his blackpill videos.
Why does YouTube keep recommending their retarded bullshit??? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Well, women don't get to complain, they are the ones causing those problems.

Majority of them are incels in denial.

redpill is the entrance , blackpill is final.

This lol maybe they are celebrating now
But when the times comes bitch will be found dead eaten by its 8 cats

coping their own way

mgtows will learn sooner or later, it's an early stage to inceldom.

“Chad doesn't go his own way.” — St. Harmudi

the biggest cope that pisses me off about them is the wall, yes the wall is bad for foids but it exists for males too you retards :feelshaha::feelshaha:

jfl at thinking males age like wine:feelskek::feelskek:

the biggest cope that pisses me off about them is the wall, yes the wall is bad for foids but it exists for males too you retards :feelshaha::feelshaha:

jfl at thinking males age like wine:feelskek::feelskek:
WDYM? OFC MEN AGE LIKE FINE WINE!!!
Brendan fraser weight gain 1200x900

Why does YouTube keep recommending their retarded bullshit??? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It takes us out the equation stops failed redpillers from finding the blackpill.

MGTOW=Men Grabbing Their Own Weiners

The last part is so true.