Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To all the fake/youngcel larpers

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
Fuck you. You don't know what it's like to be an incel for almost 40 years, you morons just come on here for cheap entertainment and to mock those of us that have truly suffered rejection and torment. For you fools this is just a phase, inceldom is merely a meme. It's no wonder there are very few long time users.
This isn't a place for social retards who haven't even tried to improve themselves. You don't have the right to moan if you haven't done anything.
Damn you kids...

so at what age do you want someone to be considered an incel, im 18 and ive tried so hard , but i already know its over

who else high af rn

so at what age do you want someone to be considered an incel, im 18 and ive tried so hard , but i already know its over
There are literally school children on here. It's ridiculous...
I would say from mid 20s onwards tbh. That's when you can really say it's over.

i was 3rd grade when i knew foid dont like me.

Justus Grossbier's foid went to homecoming with Biracial Tyrone three days after he was rejected by her.

I should have joined this forum years ago but I was too bluepilled back then I never knew about the whole incel terminology all I knew was I was ugly

I feel the same but they have taken over, this message I got off one just sums this place up now:

""Fuck you perma-virgin truecel loser, just because I avoid and reject sex with ugly/average foids and get lots of likes on tinder it doesn't mean I'm not incel! I'm incel because cute JBs don't want me and that's all I'm interested in 11 - 13 virgin hole is prime and I don't want no washed up defiled foid and take pleasure rejecting them and sharing the stories of how I made them cry with my bros who do the same on this site, so GTFO here you oldcel. Just because you're incel, it doesn't mean you belong here!""

Think positively, some of them will end up as real incels and then will have to finally understand how does it feel to be completely alone in this world. :feelsdevil:

I bet normies will tell you to take a shower or some shit in your 40's. Fucking clown world. Being ugly is literally a death sentence.

Fuck you. You don't know what it's like to be an incel for almost 40 years, you morons just come on here for cheap entertainment and to mock those of us that have truly suffered rejection and torment. For you fools this is just a phase, inceldom is merely a meme. It's no wonder there are very few long time users.
This isn't a place for social retards who haven't even tried to improve themselves. You don't have the right to moan if you haven't done anything.
Damn you kids...
Hear, hear. So tired of 19 y/o "I haven't lost my virginityyyyy" larpers who are, 99% guaranteed going to get laid within two years anyway. If you're 19 and a high school dropout, unemployed, with absolutely no capability to fit into society at all, then sure, come on in. There is a certain kind of person who knows that it's over, but that just doesn't describe most of the children using this site.

My deepest Respect and Condolences to Oldcels

i always hated youngcels/volcel too. privilleged little fagoots who think they have it as hard as us