Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based To all the "sensory overload, trigger warning" BS people, i have a message. Kill yrslf pls...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I just made a post about how much of a coward i am, but then i remember THESE people exist. They take the cake easily from me.

Imagine being so much of a pussy you need somerhing like a "safe space"?! Thats the ""adult"" version of a pacifier.

And all those SJW freaks who feel the need to feel pampered and taken care of? (so much so that they invented the word "adulting", to refer to the need to at least pretend like their mental age is not 12).

Even the insults and patterns of speech of these people have not changed since middle school?! Man, if you're 27 and your name is something on the lines of scott or brad, its time to stop using ghetto slang and pretend like you're about that life. Nobody bought it, nobody ever will...

I atleast know that I couldn’t handle working so I NEET

Oh, and they wouldnt 1/10!!! Of the life i had.

I don't get why whites still have a reputation of being tough when they pull shit like this. asians are stoic and never complain but people still view them as weak.

safe spaces are based.
here me out Before you circle jerk

now we have an excuse to "be an asshole" because they didn't go to their designated space
But this won't happen for the main reason that this is great: It's a segregation tool. Now we don't have to worry about tipoeing around eggshells

Last edited: