[Serious] "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" - Kevin A. Strom

f1rem0th

f1rem0th

Veteran
-
And who are we not allowed to criticize? Women and Jews.

The white nationalists got a lot right in their writings about how the Jews are evil and trying to control Western society and enslave all goys.

However, they missed one simple thing: It is disproportionately FEMALE Jews trying to bring ruin to the West.

Incels are spot on. Remember guys who truly rules over you: Women.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Commander
-
Anybody can criticize Jews. Nothings gonna happen if you criticize Jews. The exception is holocaust denial in Europe and other places, which is cucked I admit.

f1rem0th

f1rem0th

Veteran
-
Anybody can criticize Jews. Nothings gonna happen if you criticize Jews. The exception is holocaust denial in Europe and other places, which is cucked I admit.
If you criticize Jews you will end up "committing suicide" by two gunshots to the back of the head.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Commander
-
If you criticize Jews you will end up "committing suicide" by two gunshots to the back of the head.
Idk man. Plenty of people here and all over the internet do it all the time and they seem to be out of harms way.

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
I don't know much about Jewish women, but all famous and non-famous Jewish men have done and scrapped everything they wanted against the West. But of course a female+jew = most privileged human being in the world.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Indeed. It even has become a meme. Even mentioning the Holocaust with ''6 Gorillion''.

Evildоer

Evildоer

non-NT & low oxytocin
-
Women have no power over me... They don't know who i am (because i never leave my basement) but i know them well. You can't control ones about whom you know nothing. They can't defeat me

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
It's really weird hearing WN women get upset over "toxic" Incels! They are programed to be princesses just as much as regular women.

But at least they often shut up when their man is speaking and back them up and agree with them.

I think the w-hole foid freedom thing was like letting an evil genie out of it's lamp then smashing the lamp!

The jews as a old group of parasites knew about female nature for centuries and weponized it against Whites! - Via their own women. - From there the infection has spread everywhere.

It's horrible how "female freedom" has ruined many womens lives.

And therefore ruined many mens lives too! Man... Men.... Many!

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
NATO cuntries kill and enslave mankind while Jews reap the benefits of their economic privilege from the relationship behind the scenes.

Foids cuck and enslave mankind while Chads reap the benefits of their genetic privilege from the relationship behind the scenes.

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
-

The white nationalists got a lot right in their writings about how the Jews are evil and trying to control Western society and enslave all goys.

However, they missed one simple thing: It is disproportionately FEMALE Jews trying to bring ruin to the West.

We’re definitely unique in being the only group to actively speak out about women. There’s a lot of talk about Jews but I’m not too familiar about the issues. Women are definitely a protected class though.

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
you cannot criticize jews in public.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Temp. Banned
-
You get jailed for antisemitism here.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
high IQ thread fuck zionist jews and foids

nazianime

nazianime

Unironically A Virgin
-
Anybody can criticize Jews
I think recently the us passed a resolution against making antisemitic remarks. Also i think various states have laws where you can’t boycott Israel for example Texas which is surprising but I guess that rumor of it being full of only steers and queers is true. Also Jews like to larp as white people so they can push anti white rhetoric like “whites should have less kids because global warming!”. The people that defend Israel are the worst of Americans, defending a foreign state they have never even set foot on, or that has directly contributed to them. Pretty much the definition of cuck.

Over4Mexicels

Over4Mexicels

Veteran
-
It's really weird hearing WN women get upset over "toxic" Incels! They are programed to be princesses just as much as regular women.

But at least they often shut up when their man is speaking and back them up and agree with them.

I think the w-hole foid freedom thing was like letting an evil genie out of it's lamp then smashing the lamp!

The jews as a old group of parasites knew about female nature for centuries and weponized it against Whites! - Via their own women. - From there the infection has spread everywhere.

It's horrible how "female freedom" has ruined many womens lives.

And therefore ruined many mens lives too! Man... Men.... Many!
High IQ
The people that defend Israel are the worst of Americans, defending a foreign state they have never even set foot on, or that has directly contributed to them. Pretty much the definition of cuck.
Better for the jews to be confined to a desert wasteland, than pouring to Europe and America en masse. Ideally, they should be wiped out, but that's not realistic

Last edited:
H

Homoculus

Recruit
-

Seems to me Jews get criticized quite a bit, from both left and right wingers, for religious and non-religious reasons. There's a gigantic volume of literature critical of Jews, sometimes murderously so.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
Jews, yeah Jews, it's the fucking JEWS.

Ain't that a coincidence, the website is offline so I had to get an archive:

You repeat phrases & slogans long enough, ppl come to accept it without thinking too hard on it, if you question it you're nuts buddy.

Last edited:
iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
There are exceptions. I cannot criticize niggers. But they don't rule me. Yet :feelstrash:

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
Black ppl too
There are exceptions. I cannot criticize niggers. But they don't rule me. Yet :feelstrash:
Yeah. Them black folks... Otherwise known as "youth, and/or teens" in the (((media))). Only the media refuses to criticize them because they are being weaponized by the jew-owned media.

That's why they were brought to White country's! As dark-skinned time bombs! Before that most of the American slaves were white!

Same tactics, different century.