Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To over 18s here - do you see yourself as an adult?

To over 18s here - do you see yourself as an adult?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • To some degree

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I was thinking about this a bit earlier. How... I'll never really become an adult unless I truly see myself as one.

By the way I'm actually not entirely sure if we allow under 18s here?

This poll/discussion sort of has to be primarily for the over 18s but under 18s are welcome to post of course!

Last edited:
mentally i feel 15 tbh.

I see myself as a demigod, as one of the last mentally sane people on earth. the last blackpiller.

adulthood = wageslave for your jew boss and marry a used-up whore

since im a manlet i always get seen as a kid. the other day a foid who was 26 thought i was 19.

No, adult guys have good job, a nice house, a car and money, an wife and kids. I got nothing of that.

Yes I see myself as adult I definitely no longer have passions for things I used to have when I was under 18

Legally, yes.

But in practice, not really. People think I'm a kid or something because of my manlet height.

Also I'm actually not convinced that women ever have to be adults, necessarily.

They can quite comfortably rely on men to support them even if they basically act like children forever.

Yes and no.If anything bad happens to me my family (mother, grandma,grandpa) will have a hard time without me contributing to paying our meals,taxes,utilities and work in the house and garden. I don't know if I'm an adult, technically I am but I don't feel like one.Isn't an adult supposed to have his own place,wife and kids?

I’m well past 18 but don’t give a shit lol

I'm about to be 25 soon and still feel like I'm entering some space I shouldn't when I see the pop-ups asking people under 18 to leave the website tbh.

I was thinking about this a bit earlier. How... I'll never really become an adult unless I truly see myself as one.

By the way I'm actually not entirely sure if we allow under 18s here?

This poll/discussion sort of has to be primarily for the over 18s but under 18s are welcome to post of course!
yes I feel like tortured adult slave. Not a human one though

Maybe... you don't have to tick every box.

For example Jeff Bezos doesn't have to be Chad and Chad doesn't have to be Bezos, lol

They have different traits that are prized by women.