Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

to rope or not to rope

mrpoopman679

mrpoopman679

Greycel
reasons to:
  • 24/7 isolation
  • 20yro kissless virgin
  • ethnic manlet (5' 5")
  • cannot drive without anxiety
reasons not to:
  • alcohol is a decent cope
  • unable to coom when deceased
  • manlet father makes ~200k/year; buys me anything
  • completion of degree might not make me a wagecuck or NEET

i have previously tried roping but finding the carotid arteries was always a struggle

manlet father makes ~200k/year; buys me anything
Don’t rope, this is a huge benefit. Your father makes more money than 90%+ of the human population.
24/7 isolation
This is solved by renting friends and women for your enjoyment.
ethnic manlet (5' 5")
The vast majority of the world population (90%+) are ethnics, and whites are getting proportionally even fewer rapidly. As for your height, worldwide average height for men is 171cm (5’75”) for men, so you’re only 6cm below that (5’5”=165cm).
alcohol is a decent cope
Stop drinking before it’s too late. I wish you good luck brocel.

Last edited:
Could you maybe send me $1,800 on paypal? It's all i need to get thus gaming pc so i can start moneymaxxing. I'd be grateful.

Don’t rope, this is a huge benefit. Your father makes more money than 90%+ of the human population.

This is solved by renting friends and women for your enjoyment.

The vast majority of the world male population (90%+) are ethnics, and whites are getting proportionally even fewer rapidly. As for your height, worldwide average height is 171cm (5’75”) for men, so you’re only 6cm below that (5’5”=165cm).

Stop drinking before it’s too late. I wish you good luck brocel.
1+

I don't see how these rich kids end up so bad.
@NOfuture

I think its cuz they dont know how to properly appreciate it without having struggle.

I think its cuz they dont know how to properly appreciate it without having struggle.
Yep, they should watch some videos of African and Indian ghettos before roping, if you have a first-world citizenship while being rich you are very privileged.

1+

I don't see how these rich kids end up so bad.
@NOfuture

Yeah I think it’s that too.also Why haven’t you responded to my pm you Bastard

People who attentionwhore about suicide on the internet never do it.
Absolute faggot losers who deserve to be forever alone.

Prove me wrong OP.

Last edited:
get money for height lenghening surgery or however the fuck you spell that shit

you could easily africamaxx with the kind of money you have.don't destroy your life because you can't fuck white bitches.btw i am not endorsing fornication.