Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “To the guys complaining about how easy it is for talll guys to get girls?”

"Whether it's worrying about leg room on a plane or heart problems: life isn't easy"
Kill him. Kill all of them.

Anyone that dates solely on height is a shallow person with no joy within their life and they will just use you for their gain.
u4szit.jpg

I hope he gets his legs broken in an airplane and gets an heart attack.

"Whether it’s worrying about leg room on a plane or worrying about an early death from heart problems one thing stands: life isn’t easy."

I want to brutally murder all of those disgusting tallfaggot scum (in minecraft modded: real life mod)

Hahahahaha, fuuuuuck, these men REALLY live in a parallel universe, it's USELESS to try to explain them how it's like to be undesirable for 20 years of your life straight, or how is it like to be gaslighted by abusive bluepillers and believe their lies, only to see later how they themselves contradict what they preach with their own actions, you can see women who tried to bluepill you chasing the stupid anti-feminist Chad who has a reputation of treating women horrible, you can see how reality itself demonstrates the blackpill to you everyday, you can't deny the sun is there when its light is burning you sooo fucking hard.

They WILL never understand all these years of confussion, pain, self hatred, body dismorphia and even discrimination we had to face, they never lived that, so they can't understand it like we understand it, therefore they minimize our problems, they don't see how can someone be a 20yo virgin because sex is just so abundant for them, it isn't consistent with THEIR reality, so our problems are hard to understand for them, they think we must be horrible people in order to be 20yo virgins involuntarily, but the truth is that we're not horrible people just for having less opportunities in life.

tall people shouldn't be allowed to talk about the "disadvantages" of being tall.

"Whether it's worrying about leg room on a plane or heart problems: life isn't easy"
Kill him. Kill all of them.
If they consider that a problem, would they honestly be willing to change problems with a shortcel?

r/tall vs r/shortguys

Hahahahaha, fuuuuuck, these men REALLY live in a parallel universe, it's USELESS to try to explain them how it's like to be undesirable for 20 years of your life straight, or how is it like to be gaslighted by abusive bluepillers and believe their lies, only to see later how they themselves contradict what they preach with their own actions, you can see women who tried to bluepill you chasing the stupid anti-feminist Chad who has a reputation of treating women horrible, you can see how reality itself demonstrates the blackpill to you everyday, you can't deny the sun is there when its light is burning you sooo fucking hard.

They WILL never understand all these years of confussion, pain, self hatred, body dismorphia and even discrimination we had to face, they never lived that, so they can't understand it like we understand it, therefore they minimize our problems, they don't see how can someone be a 20yo virgin because sex is just so abundant for them, it isn't consistent with THEIR reality, so our problems are hard to understand for them, they think we must be horrible people in order to be 20yo virgins involuntarily, but the truth is that we're not horrible people just for having less opportunities in life.
Posts like this are proof that a feature to allow us upvote posts might not be a bad idea:yes::yes::yes::yes:.

it's USELESS to try to explain them how it's like to be undesirable for 20 years of your life straight, or how is it like to be gaslighted by abusive bluepillers and believe their lies, only to see later how they themselves contradict what they preach with their own actions

absolutely not reading, kill all tallfags

If you decide to go into the sub more than five minutes you will notice this is a place full of tall and very tall people discussing problems of being tall. Whether it’s worrying about leg room on a plane or worrying about an early death
I’d rather be a tall man with tall problems than a short man with real problems

Females wanted to reproduce with me desperately, life is hard :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

C'mon, I wish I had those problems :feelskek:, I would take advantage of it and ravish every woman I can, I would behave like a wild animal in heat, I would use their pussy as a toy, I would make their cum with my abilities (being tall and handsome, and maybe practice), I would behave like a fucking prostitute.

Last edited:
Ask him if he’d trade heights with a 5’6 male? I wonder what he’d say….