Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity To the surprise of no one, white men are the biggest victims of hate speech

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
Found this rare gem of a thread on reddit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/s26njw/facebooks_algorithm_detects_90_of_hate_speech/

Then there is some controversy on whether the algorithm is predisposed to selecting white hate. I believe this to cop out and manipulation because the algorithm worked, just not "as intended", meaning the cucks at Meta wanted to further the agenda that non-whites and women are the victims, and not privileged.

This is similar to when an recruiting algorithm that genders "had a tendency" to select men.

Foids hate them but 99% of them would rather get fucked by a mayo than a curry

Found this rare gem of a thread on reddit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/s26njw/facebooks_algorithm_detects_90_of_hate_speech/

Then there is some controversy on whether the algorithm is predisposed to selecting white hate. I believe this to cop out and manipulation because the algorithm worked, just not "as intended", meaning the cucks at Meta wanted to further the agenda that non-whites and women are the victims, and not privileged.

This is similar to when an recruiting algorithm that genders "had a tendency" to select men.

I hate this world

Being white is not a privilege. Being a white chad is. Just like being a chad anything is.

Well ackhaucally um incel that's not hate speech beecausse um da whites have the power and you can't bee raycest to somebody who is in the power so ackhaucally you are wrong and a bigot.

They hate whites but 99% of them is dating a white dude lol

who cares your life is easier

Well ackhaucally um incel that's not hate speech beecausse um da whites have the power and you can't bee raycest to somebody who is in the power so ackhaucally you are wrong and a bigot.
Nig
Plane angry man 2363041667

And who is the most badly behaved, Whites or ethnics? :feelskek: :feelsclown:

iam surprised it even detects anything anti-white or anti-men as hate speech

Sounds like hatred born of jealousy tbh

Ofc. The world is upside down. A lot of things we've been taught is a blatant lie.

because of propaganda BBC now has more power than mayocels but real mayos are blonde, tall and have the most desirable features like blue eyes anyways.

Shitskin mad cause bad

iam surprised it even detects anything anti-white or anti-men as hate speech
My guess is that they just assumed most hate would be against non-whites and women and coded it with adding the if (white && man) { bad }. They didn't add the lines to cuck the software.

because of propaganda BBC now has more power than mayocels but real mayos are blonde, tall and have the most desirable features like blue eyes anyways.
True
Real whites like anglos or nordics
Not arab looking serbs italians greeks etc

True
Real whites like anglos or nordics
Not arab looking serbs italians greeks etc
for example jake"cel". 5'4 manlet even I height mog him but he has no issue attracting foids because he has the most desirable features such as blonde hair and blue eyes.

True. Rather than things being equal, theyre just going in the opposite direction. I think people dont want to hate speech against blacks, because of virtue signalling and possibly being branded a racist.

I think people dont want to hate speech against blacks, because of virtue signalling and possibly being branded a racist.
Definitely, people just don't want to be cancelled and have their lives destroyed.

And blacks are abusing this of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back