Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To what degree do looks vs personality matter?

To what degree do looks vs personality matter?

• 100% personality, 0% looks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% personality, 20% looks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60% personality, 40% looks

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 40% personality, 60% looks

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 20% personality, 80% looks

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • 0% personality, 100% looks

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • I just want a driver's license.

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
When it comes to attracting women, to what degree do you believe that personality matters and to what degree do looks matter. Looks includes: Facial features, height, race, figure and frame.

0% personality, 100% looks

Personality doesn't attract them, it makes no sense.

Personality is everything

10/90

JFL at even including anything under 20/80.

Personality doesnt exist.

Personality doesn't attract them, it makes no sense.

Agree. I think personality is really entirely irrelevant. A Chad who rapes children and eats them alive is still more attractive to them than a solid guy that works hard to achieve his goals and does what he can to protect his community and family but looks like an incel.

20/80, an introverted Chad would slay less than an extroverted one.

This is a blackpill forum my nigga

Personalty absolutely matter, for sure. Anyone with real life experience know that. All Chads have a certain kind of personality.

100% personality, 0% looks Votes: 1

Efd

personality only matters in the 4-6/10 looks bracket

But the question is this.

Women couldn't care less about your inhibition level, if your face is good they'll salivate at the thought of jumping on your dick.

Their personality is their looks.

no.

Personalty absolutely matter, for sure. Anyone with real life experience know that. All Chads have a certain kind of personality.

Don't you think that their personality is the result of their success rather than vice versa. I.e. as a Chad you receive positive feedback all the time. Women want you. People want to be friends with you etc. and as a result of that you get really self confident but you are not successful because you are self confident but you are self confident because you are successful because you are good looking. I think it works this way.
Massive cope.
Go improve your personality then, you're bound to be a magnet for roasties in need of a provider.

He is redpilled. He hasn't taken the blackpill yet.

gonna have to say 20/80
sure, your looks can get you any female, but if you want a ltr you'll at least need to able to communicate or have some sort of distinguishing characteristic or they will just get a different chad who is funnier than you

Massive cope.
Go improve your personality then, you're bound to be a magnet for roasties in need of a provider.

Are you retarded? Personality and behaviour is genetic and a result of sex hormones. You do not understand females at all.

Thats the problem here, so many of you guys have NO EXPERIENCE, you just report your tinder experiments, thats why people cannot take you seriously.

I LIVE WITH CHAD, I SEE CHAD and his friends every weekend, I can assure you, PERSONALITY MATTER.

0% personality, 100% looks 11 people voted/ 55%
Legit this forum feels cultish sometimes. Women are attracted to dark triad traits:
I went with 80:20 looks: personality ratio. Sounds the most logical.

Lol @ thinking a hot foid with 43090000s of opinions will want you if you cannot function socially. LOL If you think a femoid wont think less of u if other mogs humiliate you, mog you in social conversations, dominate you.

Idiots.

Are you retarded? Personality and behaviour is genetic and a result of sex hormones. You do not understand females at all.

Thats the problem here, so many of you guys have NO EXPERIENCE, you just report your tinder experiments, thats why people cannot take you seriously.

I LIVE WITH CHAD, I SEE CHAD and his friends every weekend, I can assure you, PERSONALITY MATTER.
Ok retard.
LOL If you think a femoid wont think less of u if other mogs humiliate you, mog you in social conversations, dominate you.
Yes because Chad will get dominated in conversations... What an utter cumrag you are, fucking cunt kill yourself.
How the hell is a 6'4, square-jawed, broad framed chad gonna get socially mogged you buffoon.

Any personality becomes attractive if the person is physically attractive.

I can't see a Chad slaying while acting HIGHLY femenine. So i guess it does matter to a small extent

Lol @ thinking a hot foid with 43090000s of opinions will want you if you cannot function socially. LOL If you think a femoid wont think less of u if other mogs humiliate you, mog you in social conversations, dominate you.

Idiots.

You are the idiot man! Foids send love letters to Chris Watts who wiped out his entire family and will spend the rest of his ridiculous sorry ass life in jail. Looks are EVERYTHING. Personality RESULTS from looks so what you observe is simply a result of Chad being successful. It is not that Chad is successful because of his personality.

You are the idiot man! Foids send love letters to Chris Watts who wiped out his entire family and will spend the rest of his ridiculous sorry ass life in jail. Looks are EVERYTHING. Personality RESULTS from looks so what you observe is simply a result of Chad being successful. It is not that Chad is successful because of his personality.

You do realise that is part of the reason they send it, eh? They send millions of love letters to Anders Breivik, to Madsen, to Fitz, to every damn serial killer there is, even when they are ugly, how do you explain that?

And no, you are compeltely wrong, studies upon studies upon studies clearly show how behaviour is of importance, especially low inhibition, extreme self assuredness, violent tendencies, big ego, bascily everything that incels lack.

You are dead wrong on this one and I have science aswell as experience on my side.
Ok retard.

Yes because Chad will get dominated in conversations... What an utter cumrag you are, fucking cunt kill yourself.
How the hell is a 6'4, square-jawed, broad framed chad gonna get socially mogged you buffoon.

Lol this is what happends when you discuss with people who are of low intelligence combined with autism.

I think personality has some power, being extraverted is underrated here tbh.
Inb4: "But chad can be autistic and have social anxiety!!" yes, but he will have less success than some social dark triad chad. I think around 15-20 personality tbh.

You do realise that is part of the reason they send it, eh? They send millions of love letters to Anders Breivik, to Madsen, to Fitz, to every damn serial killer there is, even when they are ugly, how do you explain that?

And no, you are compeltely wrong, studies upon studies upon studies clearly show how behaviour is of importance, especially low inhibition, extreme self assuredness, violent tendencies, big ego, bascily everything that incels lack.

You are dead wrong on this one and I have science aswell as experience on my side.

Well I would agree that being a terrible person is a plus with foids. Some of them like being slapped around and treated like shit because they have zero self esteem. But that is not really what I meant with personality. I meant having positive character traits like being helpful and altruistic. I didn't mean that foids who have mental issues like guys that will smack them around. That is not really what I would consider as a good personality.

Don't get me wrong I'd say personality plays a tiny part.

I'd say for most men:
Looks: 80%
Money/status: 15%
Personality: 5%

A dark triad personality is very important to women, so about 20% personality.

Well I would agree that being a terrible person is a plus with foids. Some of them like being slapped around and treated like shit because they have zero self esteem. But that is not really what I meant with personality. I meant having positive character traits like being helpful and altruistic. I didn't mean that foids who have mental issues like guys that will smack them around. That is not really what I would consider as a good personality.

Helpful and altruistic is negative personality traits for slaying. When we talk about "personality mattering", we are talking about behavioural patterns. Violence, aggressive, low inhibiton, extreme over-confidence, extroverted, in charge, assertiveness, social domiannce, physical dominance, they do absolutely matter, some times alot.

Agree. I think personality is really entirely irrelevant. A Chad who rapes children and eats them alive is still more attractive to them than a solid guy that works hard to achieve his goals and does what he can to protect his community and family but looks like an incel.
Let's say he is 8/10 and there is a 7/10 with good personality. What then?

What is if the chad is autistic on top?

How do you explain these extreme outliers? We all know like that one ugly/normal guy, who has an extreme good, enjoyable and NT personality and has a hot gf, right?

100% is hyperbole, I feel. Not sure, though.

Helpful and altruistic is negative personality traits for slaying. When we talk about "personality mattering", we are talking about behavioural patterns. Violence, aggressive, low inhibiton, extreme over-confidence, extroverted, in charge, assertiveness, social domiannce, physical dominance, they do absolutely matter, some times alot.

Ok I see but that is not really what I had in mind. I guess we need to make a new poll some times...

There are legit hitmen in Colombia who became hitmen SOLENLY because women get attracted to them. Theres an interview out there with a dude who choose the hitman-route cause he was incel and women didnt want him, so he decided to become a hitman cause he knew women wanted those guys. Now he gets fucking drowned in sex-letters from females in that country.

How about that?

Personality only matters for sub 8s

How do you explain these extreme outliers? We all know like one ugly person, who has an extreme good, enjoyable and NT personality and has a gf, right?

Well sometimes foids will be with an ugly male to virtue signal or because they have propagated the blue pill so heavily they somewhat started to believe in it themselves. But in such a case it is only a matter of time until the guy will be divorce raped and cheated on with Chad. So this does not really count as being attracted to an ugly guy.

Personality only matters if you are attractive enough in the first place.

Chad= 85% looks, 15% personality
Normies= 68% looks, 32% personality

low inhib dark triad is important so I'll give you the 20% :feelsokman:

99,9% looks, 0,1% personality. If you have a have a bottom 0,1% personality maybe you can manage to act so retarded you drive someone attracted to you away. Other than that, personality is cope.

asking how much looks matter is like asking "to what degree does it matter how well you do in interviews, to get a job"

Personality only matters if you are attractive enough in the first place.
Absolutely. The studies are clear on this. Personality only matters after controlling for looks. A winning personality might get you somewhere if you're a 5-7/10, but once you become ugly, a bad personality doesn't hurt your chances of escaping inceldom any more than asthma hurts a paraplegic's chances of walking up stairs.

GigaChads or Chads cannot have 0 personality it's impossible but their personality are childish. Personality dosen't mean shit because women dosen't fuck with your personality but they fuck with how you look. Women are maintaining a relationship because of sex, status and money. Personality dosen't mean shit in their heads they see only benefits.

People who are saying personality matters they can neck themselves because they don't know what they talking about. Personality matters if you want to be a clown artist. Even at work personality dosen't matter so much because studies shows attractive people make more money than ugly people... but yeah:feelsseriously: