Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To what extent are Turks gooks?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
According to historians and linguists, the Proto-Turkic language originated in Central-East Asia,[39] potentially in Altai-Sayan region, Mongolia or Tuva.[40][41][42] Initially, Proto-Turkic speakers were potentially both hunter-gatherers and farmers, but later became nomadic pastoralists.[43] Early and medieval Turkic groups exhibited a wide range of both East Asian and West-Eurasian physical appearances and genetic origins

Are Turks our gook brothers who lifted their mongoloid curse and upgraded their genes to caucasoid shitskins? @Made in Heaven @Mentally lost cel @AsiaCel

4df

Last edited:
Transcended Gooks

Unless you're Basque, all Europeans also came from somewhere in the Asian steppes

Turks are hapas anyone who denies it is coping

Last edited:
Unless you're Basque, all Europeans also came from somewhere in the Asian steppes
Sardinians are the ones with the highest EEF. But basque have highest WHG I believe

The word Ashkenaz originally comes from Asguaz (map) - the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian name for the Iron Age Eurasian steppeland people, the Scythians.

IMG 4112

IMG 1097

Turks are gooks anyone who denies it is coping
I see people call Hungarians, Finns and Estonians gooks as a joke but the only time I see people say Turks are Asians are Turks themselves

I see people call Hungarians, Finns and Estonians gooks as a joke but the only time I see people say Turks are Asians are Turks themselves
Hungarians are mongols. Finns and Estonians are Uralic which has an ancient Siberian origin.

The Sami people of Finland and Estonia were MONGOLS. They were part of the mongoloid race. Ofc Germanic migrants came in

Nice try but the average turk doesn’t look like that
Turk is still chad even if he has dark hair and brown eyes but everything else chad features, Doesnt have to be blonde.

800px-Turkic_Head_of_Koltegin_Statue_%2835324303410%29.jpg

Average Turk 1500 years ago.

Turk is still chad even if he has dark hair and brown eyes but everything else chad features, Doesnt have to be blonde.
The average turk isn’t chad anyways watch the video I just posted

The average turk isn’t chad anyways watch the video I just posted
Some of them even look like people from the neighbor country.

Inb4 flame war

OG Turks were Asians, modern Turks look more like people around them. Balkans, central Asia, and even Europe are mixed in

Are Turks our gook brothers who lifted their mongoloid curse and upgraded their genes to caucasoid shitskins? @Made in Heaven @Mentally lost cel @AsiaCel

View attachment 1024800
Anatolians are like 10% east eurasian on average iirc. They larp as Turks for nationalistic reasons.

Kazakhs, Krygz, and Uigurs are like 30-50% west eurasian.

Uzbems I think are slightly higher at 60% west eurasian