Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today, firefighters, medics and police came to my place

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
'cause dude living with me has diabetes and couldn't respond so they called him. All medic, firefighters and police officers (almost all like 90%) were about 183-190cm. And since I was caught few times by police I know how they behave and they all are the same. You can feel they are in it only for the money but MUH EMPATHY xD

'cause dude living with me has diabetes and couldn't respond so they called him. All medic, firefighters and police officers (almost all like 90%) were about 183-190cm. And since I was caught few times by police I know how they behave and they all are the same. You can feel they are in it only for the money but MUH EMPATHY xD
of course they are

of course they are
Strange they all were all tallfags. Muh taller = strength. Then why in my prime I could lift 230 kg being 178,5 cm and to a degree am fragile looking

just wait, in 10 years you'll have obese foidlet firefighters who can't lift a 5-year-old child but ended up in the job anyway because of "equity"