Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today I saw a foid

pain and hate

pain and hate

Banned
-
Today I saw a foid sitting in her garden and she was playing with her cat. She was maybe 18-20 yrs idk but the way she was playing with her cat was so weirdly cute. She kept shouting "nice, good job kitty!" with a high pitched voice, I only saw her for like 15 seconds but I think this was the first time I was actually having positive feelings for a real person, it felt like my heart was melting.

ron belgrade approves this message

I always thought I do not care about others and can't feel sympathy but that girl seemed so innocent, it made me feel like I want to protect her. I have never felt like this before...

later that day she went inside and 6'4 chad throatfucked her

Ask her to ascend with u

She'd rather fuck that cat than you

She's already getting plowed as you write this thread. But sometimes the serotonin from a foid showing "innocence" just gets the better of you.

Today I saw a foid sitting in her garden and she was playing with her cat. She was maybe 18-20 yrs idk but the way she was playing with her cat was so weirdly cute. She kept shouting "nice, good job kitty!" with a high pitched voice, I only saw her for like 15 seconds but I think this was the first time I was actually having positive feelings for a real person, it felt like my heart was melting.
i think you felt that way because your subconscious is telling you that she would be a kind-hearted nurturing mother due to her feelings towards the cat

This is what happens when you aren’t fully blackpilled

I don't have time to see people on street I come home at 11pm from wagecuck job

i think you felt that way because your subconscious is telling you that she would be a kind-hearted nurturing mother due to her feelings towards the cat
Yeah probably, this situation won't go out of my head though because of this unfamiliar feeling I had when seeing her...

and when she comes back to her home she will be posting hate comments of homo sapiens men on the XwaXXer