Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Today I scared a normie couple and yelled at an old man

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
So today after gymcelling I was feeling pissed off because there was a literal fat Clint Dempsey look a like faggot trying to act big against me.

Luckily i have an intimidating body and stare so it didnt fase me but still I was feeling pissed that that faggot dare to try it.

So I was walkcelling home and I crossed against a red trafficlight. Then I hear an old guy yelling in Dutch:

Hey rood betekent stoppen he
"Hey red means you dont cross eh"

I turned around, removed my earphone and walk towards him. I yelled:

Ga huilen dan
"Go cry about it"

Hey made a scared/apoligetic gesture and drove off. A guy with his gf on a scooter looked disapprovinh at me and he was right...but I just needed that out of my system. I looked angrily at them and he drove off looking in his backmirror.

Then later after coming off the subway this white normie couple..guy looked like a faggot hipster with big glasses...so they look at me long time..I stare back all the time...we come close..he realizes how big man I am and he looks all ways except mine..like his eyes were doing loopings :lul::lul:

Fuck its good to be big. All lazycels claiming gymcelling is useless cope..fuck you guys.

Be proud of my autistic behaviour here.

Yeah that is part of why I gymcel. It never fails to intimidate normies, at least the smart ones, some horribly out of shape ones somehow think they can do something to me

Are you a turk

Are you a turk
No, surinamese
Yeah that is part of why I gymcel. It never fails to intimidate normies, at least the smart ones, some horribly out of shape ones somehow think they can do something to me
I swear man..some of the bullying stories i read here...it can be avoided if u pack at least some muscle.

People will usually think twice before they try to challenge u.

gymceling won't make me grow
intimidation-wise: 6'2 skinny chad > 5'4 bulky incel

They saw you as an ethnic and considering it's 2018 and any ethnic could rip his vest and reveal a suicidevest they were afraid of you.
Probs nothing to do with your large frame/height

They saw you as an ethnic and considering it's 2018 and any ethnic could rip his vest and reveal a suicidevest they were afraid of you.
Kek. It doesnt work like that in real life west bro.

To me this thread is pure bragging. I am very small and have wrists and hands like a 10 year old girl, I am short (5´7) and very physical weak I have very small bones. It must feel so good to be big, strong and intimidating. Both around other men because it would make you superior to a guy even if he is Chad and you´re bigger and stronger than him you are still superior in that area and just knowing you technically COULD rape a girl if you wanted to because of the size and brute strengths and feel like a real man. I am like a little boy, 24 years old but look like a fucking boy in terms of size.
- This thread mocks me...

To me this thread is pure bragging. I am very small and have wrists and hands like a 10 year old girl, I am short (5´7) and very physical weak I have very small bones. It must feel so good to be big, strong and intimidating. Both around other men because it would make you superior to a guy even if he is Chad and you´re bigger and stronger than him you are still superior in that area and just knowing you technically COULD rape a girl if you wanted to because of the size and brute strengths and feel like a real man. I am like a little boy, 24 years old but look like a fucking boy in terms of size.
- This thread mocks me...
Sorry bro..was not intended that way.

Normies have always given me a lot of crap and I just wanted to share that gymcelling can help in dealing with annoying normies.

Sorry bro..was not intended that way.

Normies have always given me a lot of crap and I just wanted to share that gymcelling can help in dealing with annoying normies.
No problem I just envy you that´s all. It must feel awesome to feel like a real man.

And I can´t bodybuild anymore due to a back injury in the middle of my spine, and I have an undiagnosed throat problem with my esophagus that makes it so hard for me to eat, so it is definitely over for me :feelscry:

No problem I just envy you that´s all. It must feel awesome to feel like a real man.
And I can´t bodybuild anymore due to a back injury in the middle of my spine, and I have an undiagnosed throat problem with my esophagus that makes it so hard for me to eat, so it is definitely over for me :feelscry:
As a fellow sickly, framecel manlet, you have my sympathies brother. I know how you feel. :feelsbadman:
Again, as always, the sole law of the universe is shown, the strong prey on the weak. Power is all that matters.
May we be compensated for our suffering at the gates of incel valhalla, by saint BlackOpsIIcel himself.
You have proven yourself to have a will of iron by surviving so long.

im so pathetic and small i couldnt scare a church mouse. i deserve death

Low inhib lifestyle