Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Today I seriously contemplated suicide

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
I think about the action (suicide) every single day, I mean, I log in daily to the home of the blackpills incels.is. Most times is just other people taking their lives, sometimes it is me taking my own life, just wandering what would happen. Of course it never ends in anything and is just me thinking, what if? But, today I was in the mood, I had found my pair of balls to pull the trigger and end this fucking curse. I hit a mental low so deep, that even if it was only for a few seconds, minutes, I would have pulled the trigger with no trembling and no doubts had I possessed a revolver at the time.

Today many things happened to me that most will call bad, yet they don't affect me the same way they do to most. For starters had an email conversation with my English teacher (a foid), where she tells me that I should drop the class because I had 11 absences with no opportunity of obtaining more than an F. This was an accumulation of days I LDAR due to depression and was absent due to an injury I sustained on my ACL. Part of the reason I don't like attending that class is because of the bluepilled liberalism the assignments focus on. The whole higher education is rigged to make you a normie or fake social outcast e.g. Hipsters and Vapefags. We incels are the only pieces of shit that will be forgotten forever. We aren't social outcasts, we are humanity's outcasts. Only good for one thing, and that's to be scapegoats. Someone to point the finger and blame.

Back to my day. I then went to my next class of the day, were the teacher hates me. How do I know you may ask. Well this guy ignores me in and out of class as much as possible every time we are forced to interact. At the least I'm not on his good side. And that's understandable, since he is a close minded normalfag and I radiate blackpills into the environment.

To bring this day to closure, I go to my night class. Now, it is here in this class where I had the urge to kill myself. Seeing how everyone had at least someone to talk to. It made me think that I've spent the same amount of time in that class as everyone else, yet I'm just there by myself unable to connect with these people. It wasn't the fact I wasn't talking to this people, fuck them normies, but who do I ever really connect and enjoy a legit conversation with. No one that's who. Fuck bluepilled faggots, I refuse to put on a social mask and give an act. (@blickpall How do you even put on an act for normies at raves if you're heavily blackpilled?) Only people I remotely like are blackpilled incels posting from hundreds or thousands of miles away on a forum. @Twisted

The feeling of loneliness I felt on that last class hit my feels hard, but only for so long. Nothing that happened today even bothered me more than a few seconds, not failing a class or dropping it, not being unfairly disliked, not even being alone. No, I'm used to this shit. I don't fear social prejudice for being outcasted. But all these events contributed towards what truly made me consider putting an end. By simply asking "Why the fuck am I even alive for?" and not getting an answer. I just wanted to check out from this existence I will never take full advantage of. Nothing I do will ever matter, I'm just a filler. At most I'll be a scapegoat. Of course I could become purplepilled and "escape", but then I would just be one more human resource and afraid of the system.

One day everything will be set for my suicide, I might take it or not. I might go ER or not. If I do take the opportunity, I'd simply like to ask you to spread the blackpill and expose the hypocrisy of our rigged society where the only thing that matters is genetic superiority. Not morals, not personality, not willpower, only those who have the best genes get to live like kings, and everyone else follows the herd or rots alone.

Calm down, even if we are so far away we are here for you. Do you have subject/hobby that you really like?

Its true that none of this matters but who cares? Just try to enjoy the shitshow that is life.

college were my worst and most painful years. i wanted to kill myself every day. the depression was past the point of unbearable i couldn't even finish school. but now i'm not even really depressed anymore so just remember there is still hope

sorry bro. :( I think a lot of us are familiar with this feeling.

I've been seriously contemplating suicide for the first time these past few weeks. I just can't lie to myself anymore at this point, the fantasies of a better future are clearly never going to come true.

>Having a revolver

>Not offing yourself

What a loser.

But overall, I despise people who commit suicide out of misery. It only mixes with the schizophrenic dirt the noble idea of philosophical suicide (like the one found in the works of Peter Wessel Zapffe), or of suicide in the face of great adversity (i.e., not to be captured and flayed). Depressed people's committing suicide only reinforces the bias that suicide is for the weak. Whereas in reality, suicide is a path of heroes.

If you don't have a good reason to commit suicide, and yet are too afraid or broken to continue living, I'd suggest watching and contemplating some torture scenes from Game of Thrones. For example, in S3Ep3, a character loses his hand. It was quite insightful for me to think what else he has left - his other hand, his heart, his brain, his legs, his bitter desire for revenge... Brings perspective.

Death is so finite, but life... life is full of possibilities. © Tyrion Lannister

I think about the action (suicide) every single day, I mean, I log in daily to the home of the blackpills incels.is. Most times is just other people taking their lives, sometimes it is me taking my own life, just wandering what would happen. Of course it never ends in anything and is just me thinking, what if? But, today I was in the mood, I had found my pair of balls to pull the trigger and end this fucking curse. I hit a mental low so deep, that even if it was only for a few seconds, minutes, I would have pulled the trigger with no trembling and no doubts had I possessed a revolver at the time.

Today many things happened to me that most will call bad, yet they don't affect me the same way they do to most. For starters had an email conversation with my English teacher (a foid), where she tells me that I should drop the class because I had 11 absences with no opportunity of obtaining more than an F. This was an accumulation of days I LDAR due to depression and was absent due to an injury I sustained on my ACL. Part of the reason I don't like attending that class is because of the bluepilled liberalism the assignments focus on. The whole higher education is rigged to make you a normie or fake social outcast e.g. Hipsters and Vapefags. We incels are the only pieces of shit that will be forgotten forever. We aren't social outcasts, we are humanity's outcasts. Only good for one thing, and that's to be scapegoats. Someone to point the finger and blame.

Back to my day. I then went to my next class of the day, were the teacher hates me. How do I know you may ask. Well this guy ignores me in and out of class as much as possible every time we are forced to interact. At the least I'm not on his good side. And that's understandable, since he is a close minded normalfag and I radiate blackpills into the environment.

To bring this day to closure, I go to my night class. Now, it is here in this class where I had the urge to kill myself. Seeing how everyone had at least someone to talk to. It made me think that I've spent the same amount of time in that class as everyone else, yet I'm just there by myself unable to connect with these people. It wasn't the fact I wasn't talking to this people, fuck them normies, but who do I ever really connect and enjoy a legit conversation with. No one that's who. Fuck bluepilled faggots, I refuse to put on a social mask and give an act. (@blickpall How do you even put on an act for normies at raves if you're heavily blackpilled?) Only people I remotely like are blackpilled incels posting from hundreds or thousands of miles away on a forum. @Twisted

The feeling of loneliness I felt on that last class hit my feels hard, but only for so long. Nothing that happened today even bothered me more than a few seconds, not failing a class or dropping it, not being unfairly disliked, not even being alone. No, I'm used to this shit. I don't fear social prejudice for being outcasted. But all these events contributed towards what truly made me consider putting an end. By simply asking "Why the fuck am I even alive for?" and not getting an answer. I just wanted to check out from this existence I will never take full advantage of. Nothing I do will ever matter, I'm just a filler. At most I'll be a scapegoat. Of course I could become purplepilled and "escape", but then I would just be one more human resource and afraid of the system.

One day everything will be set for my suicide, I might take it or not. I might go ER or not. If I do take the opportunity, I'd simply like to ask you to spread the blackpill and expose the hypocrisy of our rigged society where the only thing that matters is genetic superiority. Not morals, not personality, not willpower, only those who have the best genes get to live like kings, and everyone else follows the herd or rots alone.

I had to endure about 8 years in the same situation with same thoughts going through my mind, i wonder how the fuck I even survived lol

*Bluepilled nonsense*

I don't have a revolver, that's the whole poiint of why I didn't do it. I don't care what you despise either.

Actually I'm not even going to debate someone that for one doesn't know anything about my background except for the one day I wrote. Two is praising suicide as something reserved only for Chads, while subhumans should just deal with their miserable existence as to not reduce the shock value of the act, or tag it as an escape for the weak. And finally quotes a normalscum work of fiction as evidence supporting the "it gets better" "it could be worse :D" argument. Just Fucking LOL

You don't seem to have bad intentions, but I'm going to report you for spreading the bluepill and add you to my ignore list. I don't come to the home of the blackpill to be "advised" on becoming a purplepilled faggot and get life "insights" from a tv show. Based on your post count it seems you only log in to criticize and offer your bluepilled "advise" to other users. You could very well be with reddit.

*Keep an eye on this one.

although lots of things are messed up, you have to really focus on the good things in your life instead of the bad. no matter how little those things might be, take advantage of them and make yourself happy.

when you finish hs come again. you are too youngcel

The way I handle those jovial gatherings of Chad and Stacy (and bluepilled incels/failed normies) is by being so lit on drugs and alcohol that for all intents and purposes, I'm not really there. When you're that fucked up, you don't think of future or past, only the present, and if in the present there are no mirrors and no one bothering you, you truly feel free. You get lost in the crowd. If someone is silently judging you, you can't see it when every flashing light is like a supernova on your retina; the music is blasting so you can't hear the mocking whispers. It seems counter-intuitive but when your senses are bombarded and you are so fucked up that you are barely coping with it, that is where the real escapism is, the true sense of freedom.

You don't seem to have bad intentions, but I'm going to report you for spreading the bluepill and add you to my ignore list. I don't come to the home of the blackpill to be "advised" on becoming a purplepilled faggot and get life "insights" from a tv show. Based on your post count it seems you only log in to criticize and offer your bluepilled "advise" to other users. You could very well be with reddit.

I'm a fucking Nazi, man. Contra spem spero is not exactly being bluepilled. And I believe you can be blackpilled without being weak.