Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today i will grind GTA online drop zone mode

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Got nothing better to do, Made 200k in an hour, Now i wonder how much it will be if i keep this up all day!

200k an hour 4 hours 200+200+200+200 800k

Depends on win and loose ratio, I could earn more than that or i could earn less, When i finish 5 rounds it gave me 129k so it depends on if the game is generous too!

Last edited:
you can sell it to other players, isn't?

you can sell it to other players, isn't?
Cant sell the cash dude, I can sell acid stuff and do coke missions but they require plane in many of them so i just dont do em since im just 1! I have 60k sitting in storage on my hangar of coke and paintings i can sell but i have no players to help me that has a plane! And i doubth my helicopter is fast enough!

Earned 56k more now!

So i do earn more than i wrote, The market in GTA online is kind today!

ae9.gif

Can you turn that into real world currency somehow?

Can you turn that into real world currency somehow?
No, But on the darkweb you can buy real shark cards, Im not sure if its legal or not ive just looked at the site and found it weird, Its probably traceable to so i wouldnt buy it, 50 dollar for a 500 dollar credit card, Possibly trackable and stolen, No thx!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back