Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Today is my birthday

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
And no, it's not a brag post. I'm turning 25 and I feel like I wasted all my youth on nothing. No romantic experiences, no sex, no support, no nothing.

Despite acting like myself, having good hygiene, taking care of myself via gym/diet/reading, despite going outside and talk to people, it feels like nobody is real enough. And I feel like everyone acts the same way, in the same pattern. I'm not sure if they're mean or not, but more like indifferent.

I got robbed of all the pleasant experiences, I'm getting older and for what? The clock is ticking, time flies like a plane, yesterday I was 20, now 25. Fuck.

Despite how you feel about yourself, I hope you have/had an amazing day and I wish you the best.

Normies are very similar it’s kind of strange in a way.

Despite how you feel about yourself, I hope you have/had an amazing day and I wish you the best.
Thank you, fam. Replies like these are meaningful, unlike others who are insulting themselves.

Thank you, fam. Replies like these are meaningful, unlike others who are insulting themselves.
Well, if I made someone's day slightly better then it's worth it.

And tomorrow you will be 30.

Bro you don't know how many birthdays I ve spent alone playing on my computer lol it was like me ,the cake and all the day being alone...

If it makes u feel better the thing i hate most in this life is birthdays :feelsUnreal: I get depressed that month

well bro I hope the cake was good.What flavour it was btw?

PS: FUCKING SCUMBAGS SOYCIETY GLORIFIES BIRTHDAYS :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Happy birthday bro. Congrats for making it to 25 and not roping. I am younger than you and I already want to rope jfl.

Bro you don't know how many birthdays I ve spent alone playing on my computer lol it was like me ,the cake and all the day being alone...

If it makes u feel better the thing i hate most in this life is birthdays :feelsUnreal: I get depressed that month

well bro I hope the cake was good.What flavour it was btw?

PS: FUCKING SCUMBAGS SOYCIETY GLORIFIES BIRTHDAYS :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
you're lucky man, you had a cake. i'm just me and my games.

the good thing for today is that I got back my playstation account after being hacked

happy birthday boyo, 27 here, it doesn't get better but it changes as you get older, shitposting on the internet isn't fun anymore, ldaring gets tiresome.

im tryna make 2021 the year i change that and tryna organize some stuff or just travel solo.

happy birthday boyo, 27 here, it doesn't get better but it changes as you get older, shitposting on the internet isn't fun anymore, ldaring gets tiresome.

im tryna make 2021 the year i change that and tryna organize some stuff or just travel solo.
thanks, life is tough