Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today my mother asked me about my situation

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
And I just told her the truth. I told her you cannot survive with a low-level job. Why should I just work in an absolute physical job with a bad salary? I told her I do not even have an own family. What is the point of doing it? I would get more money if I would be a NEET (unfortunately I cannot be a NEET). What is the point of it? My parents also acknowledged the fact that the time for doing an apprenticeship is over, which means my life is over. You cannot even get a job if you do not have an apprenticeship. Also the competition even for low-level jobs is high. It really does not matter if I compete or not, since there are plenty of other people.
Even for apprenticeships they ask if i do have a driver licence. If you do not have a driver licence early on, your life is over. You will be constantly mogged by females. I also cannot watch anyhting now. Yesterday I was just reading some manga and then there was some female driving. I immediately canceled it. I cannot do anything or watch something which shows females in combination with driving. It triggers me so fucking much that I want to go on a rampage.
Even if I overcome my own incompetence, I have to wait 2 years to apply myself for a job as a deliveryman.

Being 25 and still live with my parents
No apprenticeship
No driver licence
The only work I could find after 5 years was some low-level work in warehouse logistics
No social circle
No female

What even is this life? I cannot even call this a life at this point. I just exist now in some vacuum.

Last edited:
Rope tbh, I'm too much of a pussy to do it but that doesn't mean you aren't. Or go ER if you're competent enough.

op, if not having a driver's licence bothers you so much, why don't you just get one?

op, if not having a driver's licence bothers you so much, why don't you just get one?
"If being an Incel bothers you so much, why don't you just get laid" IQ

Brutal.

You could get a driver’s license no problem in the states. They’ll pass anyone. Had a friend a couple years back give me a ride and I was wondering how this fucker got his license he clearly does not give a fuck about right of way driving and almost killed us all in the process. Anyways, moving could be an option but I imagine it would come down to money and connections still. Inceldom goes beyond sex. It seems to affect everything.

"If being an Incel bothers you so much, why don't you just get laid" IQ
that's not even close to being the same thing, and I'm not an USAcel or Europeancel either, at least here in Brazil it's pretty easy to get a licence

that's not even close to being the same thing, and I'm not an USAcel either, at least here in Brazil it's pretty easy to get a licence
Of course you live in Brazil.

As far as I'm aware the police don't do jack and it's a craphole of a nation.

Go to a place where laws are actually enforced and come back to me with your: "it's pretty easy to get a driving license".
Although in hindsight if a foid can do it then even an ape could pass.

Aren't you close to getting the license? It could open more job opportunities.

What even is this life? I cannot even call this a life at this point. I just exist now in some vacuum.
Many men will come to know this feel beyond us.

Go to a place where laws are actually enforced and come back to me with your: "it's pretty easy to get a driving license".
instead of being a complete bitter piece of shit, explain why is it so hard to get a licence where you live

Rope tbh, I'm too much of a pussy to do it but that doesn't mean you aren't. Or go ER if you're competent enough.

Going on a rampage sounds good to me.

And this is why the driver licence pill is absolutely brutal.

Aren't you close to getting the license?

I am too incompetent for that, unfortunately. Females destroyed me completely. They do it effortless while I struggle with basic stuff.

I am too incompetent for that, unfortunately. Females destroyed me completely. They do it effortless while I struggle with basic stuff.
Damn, they get so much help in life and probably even during driving lessons.
I too was thinking I'd probably lose my nerve more than a femoid during driving lessons, even though it's a ridiculous concept.

instead of being a complete bitter piece of shit, explain why is it so hard to get a licence where you live
Because unlike Brazil where

it's pretty easy to get a licence

In the UK, they enforced tougher regulations to limit the amount of young drivers getting easier passes as they were more likely to enter an accident on the road.
Furthermore as only 45% pass first time, the cost it also entails to take more driving tests as well as theory exams is not something the average person can afford.

Driver's licenses in Brazil can range in cost from R$800 to R$1,500, or about $198.64 to $372.90. (Insider, 2018)

The minimum cost for getting a driver's license in the UK is about £1,353, which is $1,764.45. (Insider, 2018)

It's a MINIMUM of over 5x the price in brazil just to learn how to drive and as everyone is trying to make money, driving schools make things tougher ("for safety"), but charging you loads for the numerous of bs lessons you have to do.

And I just told her the truth. I told her you cannot survive with a low-level job. Why should I just work in an absolute physical job with a bad salary? I told her I do not even have an own family. What is the point of doing it? I would get more money if I would be a NEET (unfortunately I cannot be a NEET). What is the point of it? My parents also acknowledged the fact that the time for doing an apprenticeship is over, which means my life is over. You cannot even get a job if you do not have an apprenticeship. Also the competition even for low-level jobs is high. It really does not matter if I compete or not, since there are plenty of other people.
Even for apprenticeships they ask if i do have a driver licence. If you do not have a driver licence early on, your life is over. You will be constantly mogged by females. I also cannot watch anyhting now. Yesterday I was just reading some manga and then there was some female driving. I immediately canceled it. I cannot do anything or watch something which shows females in combination with driving. It triggers me so fucking much that I want to go on a rampage.
Even if I overcome my own incompetence, I have to wait 2 years to apply myself for a job as a deliveryman.

Being 25 and still live with my parents
No apprenticeship
No driver licence
The only work I could find after 5 years was some low-level work in warehouse logistics
No social circle
No female

How did u do in school? And why is a driver's license so crucial? Chad doesn't need one.

At least you're getting a few bucks and don't have living expenses, man. That can buy copes, or can be the starting point of something else, ascension, moving or whatever...

Neck yourself before you wreck yourself.

Because unlike Brazil where

In the UK, they enforced tougher regulations to limit the amount of young drivers getting easier passes as they were more likely to enter an accident on the road.
Furthermore as only 45% pass first time, the cost it also entails to take more driving tests as well as theory exams is not something the average person can afford.

Driver's licenses in Brazil can range in cost from R$800 to R$1,500, or about $198.64 to $372.90. (Insider, 2018)

The minimum cost for getting a driver's license in the UK is about £1,353, which is $1,764.45. (Insider, 2018)

It's a MINIMUM of over 5x the price in brazil just to learn how to drive and as everyone is trying to make money, driving schools make things tougher ("for safety"), but charging you loads for the numerous of bs lessons you have to do.
I see, then @LastGerman I understand now. Be strong and always have rope

The guy can't even get a job u think he can afford to move to a better developed country where it's more expensive to live? Cmon man.

If you do not have a driver licence you are not even seen as normal. It is jsut simple as that. Every female has a driver licence and a car. You will be mogged all the time.

Cope.
Well shit then.

At least you're getting a few bucks and don't have living expenses, man.

That would be my demise... But I do not get any money, since I do not work anymore. I have still some mone left though.

I too was thinking I'd probably lose my nerve more than a femoid during driving lessons, even though it's a ridiculous concept.

It is indeed a ridiculous concept but that why it is even more devastating to me. Imagine not failing biologically but on top of that even physically. If you cannot drive at age 18, you will be seen as some subhuman.
A couple of months ago I heard some females talking about a guy who still live with his parents at age 20. Guess what the females said about him? He got destroyed behind his back.
I see, then @LastGerman I understand now. Be strong and always have rope

By the way, in Germany it is even worse than that. On top of that I am too incompetent. It seems like I got even dumber over the years. Back then, when I was 14 or 15 I had even fun driving the scooter of my father. At my driving lessons I had no fun whatsoever. My mind fell into some void or something. I even felt like shit since I was scolded like I am some 12 year old toddler despite the fact I am 25. Afterwards he said to me, I have no foundations whatsoever and he was right about that. To be honest, that actually destroyed me. Because females do it effortless while I struggle with it as a man...

Last edited:
Your situation is almost jutst like mine, like identical
I'ts also sickening how UScels just don't get it when it comes to drives license. Germans have to pay a SHITLOAD of money to get one, the test is hard for autists and people who have social anxiety and it costs up to 100€ for the test which adds to the fear.

25 is not too old for an apprenticeship though, you could get one.

Also the competition even for low-level jobs is high.

Thank your politicians for flooding you country with 3rd worlders for the last 30 or 40 years. How the fuck is the average person supposed to compete with 200 ethnics who will do that job for next to nothing.

The ONLY hope you have is being intelligent and being able to get a job that immigrants are typically unable to do, otherwise you are fucked.

Drop out, grow and sell weed and do all your financial transactions in crypto whilst claiming as much NEETbux as you can.

Your situation is almost jutst like mine, like identical
I'ts also sickening how UScels just don't get it when it comes to drives license. Germans have to pay a SHITLOAD of money to get one, the test is hard for autists and people who have social anxiety and it costs up to 100€ for the test which adds to the fear.

It will cost all my money though. I really have to overcome my own incompetence.

25 is not too old for an apprenticeship though, you could get one.

No seriously, I tried it for 5 years. Most people start their second apprenticeship at this point. It is truly over if you do not have one. The situation becomes worse over the years. Everybody is hiring young people who also have more experience than me. So, I am doomed to do low-level work, if i am lucky to find such job in the first place.

Thank your politicians for flooding you country with 3rd worlders for the last 30 or 40 years. How the fuck is the average person supposed to compete with 200 ethnics who will do that job for next to nothing.

The ONLY hope you have is being intelligent and being able to get a job that immigrants are typically unable to do, otherwise you are fucked.

I just cannot compete. the job market is like the dating market.

It will cost all my money though. I really have to overcome my own incompetence.

No seriously, I tried it for 5 years. Most people start their second apprenticeship at this point. It is truly over if you do not have one. The situation becomes worse over the years. Everybody is hiring young people who also have more experience than me. So, I am doomed to do low-level work, if i am lucky to find such job in the first place.

I just cannot compete. the job market is like the dating market.

Yeah, drivers license is expensive which is why I gave up.

I will try to go to "Die Bahn", they give out good Ausbildungen.
A friend of mine is 43 and started one there.

Yeah, drivers license is expensive which is why I gave up.

Females will mogg us man. it has to stop. I really have to overcome my own incompetence. But seriously, if you are not normal and not have a normal life this stuff is hard man.

I will try to go to "Die Bahn", they give out good Ausbildungen.

I tried to apply myself there for an apprenticeship. Declined...

Atleast she cares. For my smother I need constantly to remind that I feel awfull without waifu, and its her fault in that too, by giving wong upbringing

Same here, I'm currently trying to make money with crypto.
I mean what could go wrong?
I have nothing to lose.

Females will mogg us man. it has to stop. I really have to overcome my own incompetence. But seriously, if you are not normal and not have a normal life this stuff is hard man.

Too late for me anyway, should have done it when I was 20, now I missed out on the prime years of my life without a DL or a car and even if I would make it today it would not make it better for me as I will always have thr burden being one of the greatest losers in my mind.
I also am not interested in women or sex anymore, I gave up.

I would make it today it would not make it better for me as I will always have thr burden being one of the greatest losers in my mind.

This is also always in my mind.

its not 2 late for an apprenticeship or a drivers license, just imagine that you were 55 years old yesterday and a fairy made you 25 again.
now you have your whole life to live, at 55 it was really over, at 25 it has barely even begun.

its not 2 late for an apprenticeship or a drivers license,

Also all people at driving school were pretty young 16 1/2 to 18. It is over at this point.

just imagine that you were 55 years old yesterday and a fairy made you 25 again.

Lol at being 55. I would use that fairy to make myself 18 with a driver licence and a decent car.

its not 2 late for an apprenticeship or a drivers license, just imagine that you were 55 years old yesterday and a fairy made you 25 again.
now you have your whole life to live, at 55 it was really over, at 25 it has barely even begun.
You have a point as I felt old at 22 but now wish I was 22 again to have done things differently(28 now).

I wish I was dead(like really) but would like to help others in a less bad situation.

wouldnt even worry about living with parents still, housing is super expensive to live alone atleast in the Uk even if you do work like me.

i think a lot of single males live with parents still now because its unaffordable to live alone.

You have a point as I felt old at 22 but now wish I was 22 again to have done things differently(28 now).

This is not a point though since it is applicable at every age. I want to be 17 again, yet in 10 years I will look back and I want to be 25 again. But in the end, I want to be 17.

wouldnt even worry about living with parents still, housing is super expensive to live alone atleast in the Uk even if you do work like me.

i think a lot of single males live with parents still now because its unaffordable to live alone.

This world is ridiculous! Men today have absolutely nothing. It makes me so fucking angry, my body start to heat up once again.

This is not a point though since it is applicable at every age. I want to be 17 again, yet in 10 years I will look back and I want to be 25 again. But in the end, I want to be 17.

This world is ridiculous! Men today have absolutely nothing. It makes me so fucking angry, my body start to heat up once again.
Maybe more like 20-21, 17 is too young for me. I understood nothing about things I now am interested in at that point.

If that is so, there are many more lucrative endeavours you could engage yourself in.
For example?
The problem is that I'm so tired of wageslaving and I want to become a NEET finally :cryfeels:.

I wish I was dead(like really) but would like to help others in a less bad situation.
im also 28, 29 in 1 month :feelscry:

For example?
The problem is that I'm so tired of wageslaving and I want to become a NEET finally :cryfeels:.
Extortion, robbery, drug running. If you are serious about having nothing to lose, these are your best options.

Your in a tough situation bro. I thought about this some and wanted to share some ideas I came up with.

Have you ever considered working for a cruise line? There are tons of different jobs there. It’s hard work, but you get to travel a lot and may have the opportunity to meet a lot of other people. Don’t go there to try to get Pussy because you probably wont. Go there to disconnect.

I was in boarding school and I found that when you remove the internet, the broader world, and put people in bubbles the socialization opportunities actually increase. Staff for cruise ships is a perfect bubble.

It will be hard work and living conditions but a fun opportunity for a few years. No license needed and can save a lot of money.

I hope you find something that’s fun and fulfilling man. I think you need time away from your current environment and breaking free for a few years would be good for you mentally. See where it goes from there.

Last edited:

>converting prices
dude driving license in my country costs like $400 after you convert it too, but in my currency that's more than monthly minimum wage
the fact that after converting to usd in brazil it seems cheaper doesn't mean it's in reality cheap there, it's probably more money for an average brazilian than it's for a british or american person

Sorry but If you can’t even do something as simple as get a driver license, then forget ever getting a living wage job. This should be obvious but forget ever getting a girlfriend as well.

Best to just live your life as asexual eunuch.

My dad won't even pay for my driving lessons let alone help me out with a car like most normies, you're really screwed if you have stingy parents who won't do shit to help you out as their son.

Sorry but If you can’t even do something as simple as get a driver license, then forget ever getting a living wage job.

I know. This is why this is hard to comprehend.

This should be obvious but forget ever getting a girlfriend as well.

By the way, I would rather want to have a driver licence than a female. And lol if someone here truly think about getting a girlfriend in the first place.

run the rope game

What's been giving you the most trouble on the tests and instruction? Other than the instructor being a complete shitlord of course. Is it just the anxiety and fear of failure? Or is it specific skills? Maybe if we put our heads together we could figure out a way to move forward. Is there any chance you could practice your fundamentals on a pc driving simulator or something similar?