Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Today: suspected ISIL (Daesh) militants ambush an IRGC militia convoy near Deir Ezzor. Reports of casualties were intercepted in radio.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Yup. Another attack from the other 3 that occurred since yesterday.

That region will never know peace because of Wahabism. Sandniggers are mega low iq following a British ideology of destabalisation.

By the way was Al Baghadhi of Daesh not an undercover Jew?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5K4YPGyrLM

By the way was Al Baghadhi of Daesh not an undercover Jew?
That was debunked a long while ago. I agree with the other point. Many Sunnis located in Northeastern Syria still seem to support Daesh. About the latter, it's logical since they have no one left to support... besides the US-backed SDF tyrannical authorities, or the Assad militias.

That was debunked a long while ago. I agree with the other point. Many Sunnis located in Northeastern Syria still seem to support Daesh. About the latter, it's logical since they have no one left to support... besides the US-backed SDF tyrannical authorities, or the Assad militias.
Wahabism is poison to the muslim Ummah

Many Sunnis located in Northeastern Syria still seem to support Daesh.
As long as the literal IRGC militia and others militias operate by them openly occupy the area , they will get a lot of sympathy I am imagine from the locals, no matter how much western and Arab media demonize "daesh".

Sandniggers are mega low iq
Please tell me you are not a curry saying this :feelskek:

"Saar you R Vahaabi" map.
India pakistan map

I don't care, you're a sympathizer.

It usually dumb Pakis that have no idea what goes on in the middle-east with your braindead takes.
Your opinion is uninformed.

The Middle East is in chaos. Just take a look at Somalia

I don't know what are the Kenyan and Ugandan forces trying to accomplish in Somalia. The Somalian government can't defeat Al-Shabbab after so many years of bloody insurgency. Many Somalis pay (or forced to) zakat to the AQ fighters; their development projects in the countryside are usually showcased in their propaganda films, etc.

I don't know what are the Kenyan and Ugandan forces trying to accomplish in Somalia. The Somalian government can't defeat Al-Shabbab after so many years of bloody insurgency. Many Somalis pay (or forced to) zakat to the AQ fighters; their development projects in the countryside are usually showcased in their propaganda films, etc.
Yeah but Al-Shabbab are only operating certain regions. Only certain clans support Al-Shabbab. You must know that Somalis are different clans. They dont even like to marry other clans.
There are parts of Somalia where Al-Shabbab is not even operating.
Some parts of Somalia even made their own country called Somali land.
Its complicated to understand if you are raised in the West where everybody is "black" or "Arab" as if a Turk or Amazigh are Arab and as if Somalis are Bantu

But also I dont know why Kenyans and Ugandans send their soldiers to Somalia. Thats something only the Somali elders and Kenyan elders can answer you.

Somali land.
I know that.

Its complicated to understand if you are raised in the West where everybody is "black" or "Arab" as if a Turk or Amazigh are Arab and as if Somalis are Bantu
I know about the clan dynamics already. That's why people would prefer to live in the West, quite honestly. I appreciate your input.

I know that.

IThat's why people would prefer to live in the West, quite honestly.
And this is a damn shame.

Looking at history Somalia was actually a great and prosperous nation. If they did it before then they can do it again. But with that nonsense Wahabissm nothing will improve.

The prophet said 3 generations after me will not be of me. Wahabissm is not Islam, it is English UK and USA funded ideology to bring chaos to the Ummah and they use Yahudi sellout Saudis to push that poison whilst pumping them full of billions of US$.

Wahabissm is pure poison.

I read that The African forces will pull out of Somalia end of 2024. Is this an Afghanistan 2.0 ? According to figures the Somali special forces are outnumbered by Al-Shabab so they wont last long.

Could we be witnessing the rise of the Somali Islamic Emirate?

Could we be witnessing the rise of the Somali Islamic Emirate?
Yeah. Also, that could reinforce the ISIS affiliated insurgency in Mozambique. Two years after retaking Mocimboa, SADC can't erradicate ISIL and their influx of Young militants bolstering their ranks. And that can affect other neighboring countries as well. Looks too bad.

Yeah. Also, that could reinforce the ISIS affiliated insurgency in Mozambique. Two years after retaking Mocimboa, SADC can't erradicate ISIL and their influx of Young militants bolstering their ranks. And that can affect other neighboring countries as well. Looks too bad.
Bantus wont be able to stop the rise of Islamic states in SADC. bantus cant even produce electricity. Do you think they can organise logistics supply lines, training and financing over decades, production lines, raw inputs for industry.

I believe Bantu are slave material

Bantus wont be able to stop the rise of Islamic states in SADC. bantus cant even produce electricity. Do you think they can organise logistics supply lines, training and financing over decades, production lines, raw inputs for industry.

I believe Bantu are slave material
The SADC is the "coalition" that is trying to erradicate ISIS from Mozambique. You'll see something similar in CAR and Congo if the conditions are met... some Chinese geologists were evacuated by Russian operatives a week ago after being ambushed by ISIS (fun fact: only 500 militants from ISCAP are causing havoc in both countries killing Christians... imagine if there were thousands).

The SADC is the "coalition" that is trying to erradicate ISIS from Mozambique. You'll see something similar in CAR and Congo if the conditions are met... some Chinese geologists were evacuated by Russian operatives a week ago after being ambushed by ISIS (fun fact: only 500 militants from ISCAP are causing havoc in both countries killing Christians... imagine if there were thousands).
Lol thats what I am saying, only 500 militants and the whole SADC united Bantu forces cant stop them. The Bantu are corrupt, they probably stole the money for the military operations.

I think SADC is better off under the banner of an Islamic Emirate then at least the place can have electricity .