Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Toilet being toilet , she wonders how much cum she can swallow realistically

IT provide me one reason why this toilet shouldnt be chained to a wall for all of us to rape any time we feel like

BEHEAD THAT STUPID WHORE :feelsree:

least slutty woman in 2023

Absolutely vile

Whenever people wonder why I want the nukes to drop and for WW3 to be under way, this sort of thing is why.

Burn her in the oven

Oiling the pipes is what they call it

disgusting shit.
feels bad for her futur betabuxx or probably i don't

Who's gonna bet that she's white:lul::lul:

cc6.jpg

In a few years, she's going to settle with Rajesh the software engineer to please her parents.
Putin, you fucking slavnigger, hurry up and send the West to kingdom come, before those niggers send this curry whore to kingdom cum.

Putin, you fucking slavnigger, hurry up and send the West to kingdom come, before those niggers send this curry whore to kingdom cum.
:feelskek:

Nonono, no ww3 because your feelings were hurted by a post in the internet

Nonono, no ww3 because your feelings were hurted by a post in the internet
It's a lot bigger than one person. Your own society is affected by this degeneracy too.

It's a lot bigger than one person. Your own society is affected by this degeneracy too.
You think i don't know? Who do you think i am, a hermit living in the vast forests of Ural or something) Russian culture is mimicking the western culture, globalization...

The world is bad. I know it. Better than many, i might presume, and maybe i will be even correct in my assumption.. but when and where was it 'good'? Old ages (let's take midages here for an example)? Spare me, please. Even if women were somewhat more passive than now - majority of populace were peasants.. you know it, perfectly!

Like anything changed) We are still glorified peasants that got some rights - but still living out our lifes in shady houses and apartments, while our bosses are getting richer than ever. But we have rights now, and some spare money.. women are bad?

Screw all this, fuck all this, women bad, like men are better.. everyone is bad in their own, even personal, fashion. Just.. i don't want to set this world on fire, because women bad. It seems a very and very idiotical reason for it. Culture is bad? But that was a problem forever!

People create new problems for themselves. Looks like this was always like that.. oh, humanity) But this is why we are humans. Without challenges we would end up like monkeys

I hope that you are joking about ww3, and i was dumbfoundingly trolled. You are one of the guys here with good and nice brain.. and you was advocating for peace, not war

I hope that you are joking about ww3, and i was dumbfoundingly trolled. You are one of the guys here with good and nice brain.. and you was advocating for peace, not war
WW3 is happening, whether any of us likes it or not. Vast majority of people are still in denial about it. When it happens I'd at least want some good to come of it, like the restart to society in a way that purges the current state of absolute degeneracy.

I never advocated for either. In all of human history there has barely been a total of 50 years of global peace spread out across thousands. I understand human nature too well to know that war is always going to be unavoidable. And so, I just want us to get it over with.

WW3 is happening, whether any of us likes it or not. Vast majority of people are still in denial about it. When it happens I'd at least want some good to come of it, like the restart to society in a way that purges the current state of absolute degeneracy.

I never advocated for either. In all of human history there has barely been a total of 50 years of global peace spread out across thousands. I understand human nature too well to know that war is always going to be unavoidable. And so, I just want us to get it over with.
Why do you think that ww3 will happen? If US wanted to war with Russia - they would do it much earlier.. Stop it, ww3 won't happen, and we should be thankful for it. Thank the nukes for existing - nobody will try to wage war on nuclear state for it

We always had degeneracy! You are the one who should know it! Just it wasn't so easily spotted.. human nature, after all. We all want more and more, until the end

Degeneracy.. it's always been like that. People are largely the same.. now it is just more easily accessible. Internet made wonders, and made world worse at the same time. Atomized the society? Atomization of society has so many reasons behind it, I can't even start to list them - too much for my neurons

Oh well. We are stuck in this day and age) Now let's figure out the way to abuse it, and we will be golden. Resistance is futile

Can't fight against something? Become a leader of it

Hmm… If only there was a way their parents and future husband could see this…

Why do you think that ww3 will happen? If US wanted to war with Russia - they would do it much earlier.. Stop it, ww3 won't happen, and we should be thankful for it. Thank the nukes for existing - nobody will try to wage war on nuclear state for it

We always had degeneracy! You are the one who should know it! Just it wasn't so easily spotted.. human nature, after all. We all want more and more, until the end
@based_meme let's discuss, im not against it

least slutty woman in 2023

I almost have to admire how consistenly foids manage to prove themselves as the absolute garbage of existence. It's like they're making a genuine effort to prove how worthless they really are. That in itself is nearly impossible as no toilet can be genuine. Amazing.