Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toilet makeup is bullshit

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
These foids have some gall to call me ugly when I can shatter their smv with a bucket of water. :feelsUgh:

Without makeup, most of them are hideous

Their smv drops by at least 3 points

Without makeup, most of them are hideous
I disagree. I actually think make-up is disgusting. Foids applies 168 chemicals on their bodies every single day. They are so toxic. Imagine kissing a person with toxins on their skin. You will become sick long term. They are poisoning themselves and their BFs/husbands.

Most foids look ugly without makeup

:foidSoy:

I disagree. I actually think make-up is disgusting. Foids applies 168 chemicals on their bodies every single day. They are so toxic. Imagine kissing a person with toxins on their skin. You will become sick long term. They are poisoning themselves and their BFs/husbands.
lipstick literally has chemicals found in a fishes (shark liver oil (squalene) and fish scales (guanine)), you are kissing a fish instead a foid :lul:

foids talk about having 'inner beauty.'

how can they have inner beauty, if they don't even have beauty on the inside of their layer of make-up?

the worst thing about make-up is that it gives ugly foids the illusion that their lives have a purpose!

I need to leave some hickeys on a girl.

Make up should be illegal among other things

Make up should be illegal among other things

This tbh. Ban makeup, I'd love to see the absolute national seethe women would have. It would be the most comedic thing ever.