Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Toilets can't into introspection, Logic and Facts

K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
Years ago I was talking with some Toilet on some dating site and I said don't want to date her because she has a child and then she went ballistic because of it.

She was complaining to me about how bad was her Bad Boy boyfriend that dumped her after pumping her.
I asked her would she choose to have child with him again if she could go back in time, and she said yes... I said why would you want to have child with Bad Boy that doesn't want to take care of it.

Her Toilet brain couldn't compute this simple thing and she thought I was saying:" that she doesn't love her current child", would she be happy without current child , and she started going ape shit and saying she loves her child even though I said its not about if you love your current child but would you had child with previous Bad Boy Father even though you know he would leave you and not take care of it.

Toilets can't into Logic and Reason

Logic and reason are for men, it's unfair to judge women in that regard.

President Nixxon was complaining that there should be no Female Judges but he can't say it because of PC

I know a number of toilets who are intelligent and can make logical arguments, but they just end up making logical arguments for their emotional behaviours. This actually isn't that far removed from men. :feelswhat::blackpill:

WHORES ARE ALL EMOTION AND NO THOUGHTS. THEY FUCKING PREFER ABUSIVE TALL FAGGOTS RATHER THAN LOYAL MANLETS. FOIDS ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

Female brain is too primitive for those questions

WHORES ARE ALL EMOTION AND NO THOUGHTS. THEY FUCKING PREFER ABUSIVE TALL FAGGOTS RATHER THAN LOYAL MANLETS. FOIDS ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY
:bigbrain:

I like the pretty colours!

Ohhh!

Ahhhh!

Brutal post bro!

What a horrible moron!

I like the pretty colours!

Ohhh!

Ahhhh!

Brutal post bro!

What a horrible moron!
Do you have some Mental issues?