Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tokyo Government releasing an official dating app??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
They need to upgrade the dating app from tinder-lite to a forced state matchmaker. No choice for both men and foids, so everyone will get a wife and statistically most fair

They need to upgrade the dating app from tinder-lite to a forced state matchmaker. No choice for both men and foids, so everyone will get a wife and statistically most fair
yes

nothing but a pipe dream.

I've been talking about that for profit dating apps must be banned. There should be no way for letting one evil corporation to have so much power over the dating market and cause so much suffering. No ads, no algorithms, no paid features, no limited swipes to waste people's time, no personal data collection and no ai.

I've been talking about that for profit dating apps must be banned. There should be no way for letting one evil corporation to have so much power over the dating market and cause so much suffering. No ads, no algorithms, no paid features, no limited swipes to waste people's time, no personal data collection and no ai.

Ricecels are trying anything at this point

Are they going to ban foreigners from using it?

isn't this going to make it worse for them

Hopefully this comes in jewrope although i highly doubt

Exactly. If it's just going to be another app like tinder, then they're fucked. It has to be a forced match maker.

Are they going to ban foreigners from using it?
At the very least, tourists can't sign up, you have to be a tax paying citizen

jap men will still be cucked by their wife going to Host Club.

dating apps are already depressing, so it will probably just drive up Japan's suicide rate

dating apps are already depressing, so it will probably just drive up Japan's suicide rate
I'd love to see some content based on this app and how it works (like every other app)

The government is too afraid to declare martial law and throw people into breeding camps

They have every right to do so but it would start a war based on "humanitarian" crises or some other cacuskike euphemism. The real humanitarian crises is that women think 99% of men are genetic trash. Meanwhile they try hard to keep their own women under lock and key

Last edited:
Interesting. It wont help in the slightest if it's like other privately developed dating apps. What will happen is like always, women's standards will be high and they wont use it, and match only with the preselection.

jap men will still be cucked by their wife going to Host Club.
It's worse than that. Japanese Chad exists in similar proportions to Chads in the west and they cuck the beta Taro, the beta wage slave subservient to a woman.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L19FitC9mJo

Although I don't think this will make a difference in helping declining birthrates, I think this is at least a step in the right direction-- jewish owned dating apps that incentivize profit and hypergamy need to curbed in favor of nationalist dating apps with a direct incentive to help the citizenry and other incels to help with declining birthrates

It's cope.
The population of toilets on the platform is white chad only.
Until toilets are forced to be assigned their male, anything else is cope.
What is stopping them from just not using the app at all and fucking every single chad that comes out of that airport?

Although I don't think this will make a difference in helping declining birthrates, I think this is at least a step in the right direction-- jewish owned dating apps that incentivize profit and hypergamy need to curbed in favor of nationalist dating apps with a direct incentive to help the citizenry and other incels to help with declining birthrates

They need more slaves to be born to keep this fucked hamster wheel of a planet going.

The Earth is overpopulated and overburdened by too many humans. It is causing a strain on our resources. If anything it's a good thing that birth rates are finally declining in some places. We shouldn't need to be constantly going up in population. Only in a retarded infinite growth economy is that considered a good thing. We need to get away from that idea, it's fucking stupid and not sustainable in the long term.

Rather than this the Japanese Goverment should show videos of foreign men breeding Jap women and tell them Japan will be muttified if they don't have babies. 100% birth rate increase guranteed.

Rather than this the Japanese Goverment should show videos of foreign men breeding Jap women and tell them Japan will be muttified if they don't have babies. 100% birth rate increase guranteed.
this is what is happening though, and its just making it worse

this is what is happening though, and its just making it worse
Don't Japanese men feel a need to preserve their Bloodlines ? Don't they feel the need to preserve the land their ancestors have dwelled on for nearly 7000 years now ?

Don't Japanese men feel a need to preserve their Bloodlines ? Don't they feel the need to preserve the land their ancestors have dwelled on for nearly 7000 years now ?
they have hentai

Japan again tries to fix a broken machine using duck tape lololol, not gonna work.

To fix this they have to return w0men to the house, stop feminist bs, return their laws to pre ww2. Since america brought a feminist w0men to write f3minist laws to Japan.

While in the same time, they have to convince millions of Japanese man they are not losers, and convince them its safe to return to society.

Japan also has to fix its shitty work culture.

If Japan wants to really fix their problems, then they need to do a wide social&economic reform. something that the j00ish overlords won't agree too. But maybe yeahh, since they need to breed soma samuris to fight China for them??

Just dont be rice once again
noodlepussies are so repulsed by japs ricecels goverment need to make their own dating app any non rice extrovert will be drowming in pussy if he goes there