Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Told my mom I'm going to kill myself and told them to throw my body out in a dumpster, she freaked out any called my dad and the rabbi

Nice larp bro

يهود maxxer mogs me
lmao, you think all incels are at home rotting in their basements? Some were blue pilled and thought careermaxxxing would actually work. But it's over for me.

Not sure honestly, I would guess a little over 6 feet (no driver license to check). Just be 6 foot theory doesn't work if you are a 1/10 treucel or have a way taller brother who's 9/10 ready to mog you at any moment by existing. It's over.
Mine is 5'4. At this height, the only option is to rope. On top of this i am incredibly ugly, retarded, and ethnic. So dont feel bad because some of us are just beyond saving. That should let you know what a giga truecel looks like. You are far from a truecel.

lmao, you think all incels are at home rotting in their basements? Some were blue pilled and thought careermaxxxing would actually work. But it's over for me.
No, im talking about the you saying your mom should dump your body into a dumpster to her face, i find it hard to believe that even the most autistic person would say that, to their own parents face even.

Mine is 5'4. At this height, the only option is to rope. On top of this i am incredibly ugly, retarded, and ethnic. So dont feel bad because some of us are just beyond saving. That should let you know what a giga truecel looks like. You are far from a truecel.
I am Jewish, fat, 1/10, framelet. I know some people have it worse than me, but it doesn't really matter if both don't get you laid anyways. Final result are the same., inceldom.
Also, 1/10 face is truecel no matter the height imo. Ethnic only matters for normies. IQ doesn't effect mating chances.

I wish I had Jewish connections. If I convert would I get a job at Goldman Sachs and a loyal jewess?
No Jewesses for Incels, maybe if you were a Chad you could score a Jewess.

eventually he goes on to say "you're not in trouble, you haven't done anything wrong

I would ask him "Why am I here then?"? Never ever submit to them.

My mom called my dad now in a panic and the local rabbi, and called for an emergency help.

I wonder what the rabbinacal standpoint is on the incel phenomena? Has your rabbi talked about it before? It seems like it might be a larger burden since you will never marry, and yet you must not spill seed your entire life or you'll go to Gehinnom to boil in your semen.

I wonder what the rabbinacal standpoint is on the incel phenomena? Has your rabbi talked about it before? It seems like it might be a larger burden since you will never marry, and yet you must not spill seed your entire life or you'll go to Gehinnom to boil in your semen.
I'm not sure what he thinks, it's going to be awkward.

This. This kind of horseshit. Your life is already shit and they think the next best thing to "help" you is throw you in what is basically prison with other nuts that are probably even crazier than you.

What a joke. Soyciety loves to go on about being open and talking about shit like this now. It's all just a sham of course. Asking for help is the first step towards and even worse life.

Here, just saying you have suicidal thoughts will get you locked up for 72 hours minimum.
I agree man. One of my friends was ambushed by 5 officers at his dorm room after he told his foid friend about his suicidal thoughts. He's writing a 10-page paper on why he should kill himself and I guess it accidentally slipped out when he was conversing with her. She contacted our campus police who then called the actual police department jfl, everyone thought it was a school shooter, hostage situation. Imagine having a squad of policeman nearly break your door down for alluding to killing yourself. They won't let us live, and they won't let us die. We are just placed here to suffer. :feelsbadman:

I agree man. One of my friends was ambushed by 5 officers at his dorm room after he told his foid friend about his suicidal thoughts. He's writing a 10-page paper on why he should kill himself and I guess it accidentally slipped out when he was conversing with her. She contacted our campus police who then called the actual police department jfl, everyone thought it was a school shooter, hostage situation. Imagine having a squad of policeman nearly break your door down for alluding to killing yourself. They won't let us live, and they won't let us die. We are just placed here to suffer. :feelsbadman:
that is brootal. It's over for him whether he lives or dies.

Precisely. They are happy so long as you don't die but are kept in imprisonment worse than death. Hell even regular jail/prison is a world better than being locked away alone and potentially being restrained to a bed and being pumped full of drugs that just dull your whole mind out.

What really grinds my gears is that over the past few years in this country the most giant evil telecom company has turned it into a trademarked sort of stance with their *insert said evil company's name* "Let's Talk" campaign about mental illness. I like to respond with *insert name of second biggest evil telecom company* "Let's Not"

I can't believe how utterly full of shit these 'movements' are. Do not EVER tell anyone about your suicidal thoughts. First and foremost it will disqualify you from many employment opportunities from the get-go. Genius right? You're already feeling low but maybe you can work towards this career you want but nope. Now that your medical record has suicide on it, you're banned for life. In other words you are never allowed to get better and be better and a key thing for that in this life is finding employment you genuinely like to be fulfilled.

Listen here youngcels and all cels. NEVER talk about suicide. Do not let them fool you.

I like this forum because I can say these hard truths and not have soy fuckwits try and virtue signal their way around it. If you want to kill yourself truly then research, prepare, and execute. Do not fuck it up and become horribly disabled/disfigured. Do not talk about it for attention or musing. If you're serious then do it. If not, don't be a whiny little attention whoring foid. Get on with your copes and whatever else is enjoyable in life.

Many users here have suggested not roping because it lets soyciety win. I'm torn on this. On one hand yes. You should stay alive and NEET the fuck out of anything and everything. On the other hand, a glorious suicide shows the rest that you were fucking serious and you had the necessary testicular fortitude to do it.

Last edited: