Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Toll Paid

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
JFL Mudshark

hope they die

a nigger fucked another nigger then fucked coal burners, over for Iceland people, as any other western country

a nigger fucked another nigger then fucked coal burners, over for Iceland people, as any other western country
They send them all just to spread the AIDS not to miscigenate

Biological enrichment.

Very based.. punishment for those holes sins.

How tf does a nigger have sex with 22 icelandic foids omfg kill the nigger and the girls rn

How tf does a nigger have sex with 22 icelandic foids omfg kill the nigger and the girls rn
The HIV is on it, as we speak. Let it do its work, it's an artist.

I will google the news stories and read it later as I'm too tired now as its pretty late..

As for the story, thats pretty brutal mayne. In a 95% white country like that of course some of the foids will exoticize men of color. I will say thats pretty damn crazy that he got to raw dog 22 icelandic blonde stacies. He likely fucked some more that he didn't infect.

As for HIV, I'll read articles about how people living with it can live regular long lives as long as they take medication. I'm no doctor but I'm highly suspicious of that claim. That reminds me of climate change hysteria tbh. There's just articles after articles out there that tell flat out lies, half truths, or try to water down issues.

From what I know, those living with HIV have to take medications constantly to suppress the virus and the drugs are very hard on your liver. Not only that you'll be drowsy all the time from the drugs. No one would wanna live with you either and it doesn't matter if they know that HIV could only be transmitted via unprotected sex or blood to blood. No one would wanna date someone that has herpes because they wouldn't wanna be infected and deal with the itchy painful sores of herpes for the rest of their lives. And with HIV its that but times 100. My guessing is that HIV drug suppression will help those living with HIV to live longer but not as long as the average healthy person.

Anyways I went off rambling again but damn thats brutal.

Those dumb foids should have been more well read about HIV and Africa.

Last edited: