Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tom brady situation taught me something

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
you could give a woman a perfect life and she would complain. its just in their dna to complain. which made me realize something else. men are quite the opposite, i bet if you gave any dude the bare minimum of maslows needs he would me happy as fuck. thats just how we are.

0:09-1:28
bill burr explains perfectly

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ

He gave me the ick mang

give her the perfect life, she will still cuck you no matter what, all they fucking do is bitch and whine about FUCKING EVERYTHING. you see this retarded shit on tiktok like "if he wanted he would" like nigga do you think your cucktard bf has infinite money? like let's be realistic. they're energy vampires that drain all the fucking energy you have, once you don't give them the attention they want, they will just find another fag to cuck you with. all you see is the guy giving the foid gifts, but how often do you see these fucking foids give guys flowers? we give foids everything just to get cucked and maybe even worse in return. they want to only receive and never give like greedy jews

He gave me the ick mang
give her the perfect life, she will still cuck you no matter what, all they fucking do is bitch and whine about FUCKING EVERYTHING. you see this retarded shit on tiktok like "if he wanted he would" like nigga do you think your cucktard bf has infinite money? like let's be realistic. they're energy vampires that drain all the fucking energy you have, once you don't give them the attention they want, they will just find another fag to cuck you with. all you see is the guy giving the foid gifts, but how often do you see these fucking foids give guys flowers? we give foids everything just to get cucked and maybe even worse in return. they want to only receive and never give

R
give her the perfect life, she will still cuck you no matter what, all they fucking do is bitch and whine about FUCKING EVERYTHING. you see this retarded shit on tiktok like "if he wanted he would" like nigga do you think your cucktard bf has infinite money? like let's be realistic. they're energy vampires that drain all the fucking energy you have, once you don't give them the attention they want, they will just find another fag to cuck you with. all you see is the guy giving the foid gifts, but how often do you see these fucking foids give guys flowers? we give foids everything just to get cucked and maybe even worse in return. they want to only receive and never give like greedy jews
Retweet

In men's nature is to try to bound down foids and own them, while foids nature is to advance in life by using men and upgrade when available.
Solution is to keep women enslaved in chains and not allow them to leave their homes.
Really is.

Starting to think relationships are not worth it only sex is good, or simply don't invest too much into a girl ever

Unfortunately, a lot of men also complain without a reason...

:yes:

Women are leeching ghouls. They are out natural predator. We are compelled biologically to desire them, but they don't give a fuck about us. They never have. They only care what men can do for them (money, attention, status).

I think the first modern 'awakening' moment for a lot of men was the Angelina Jolie - Brad Pitt divorce.

Same fucking story. You can be the perfect attractive rich Chad ever, AND IT STILL WON'T FUCKING BE ENOUGH.

For the sake of men, for the sake of society, even for the sake of women themselves, they need to be striped of their rights.

Women are leeching ghouls. They are out natural predator. We are compelled biologically to desire them, but they don't give a fuck about us. They never have. They only care what men can do for them (money, attention, status).
once you can't provide all 3 to them to their liking they look for a new cuck that will satisfy their demands almost right away