Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tomorrow i start a new job

• Thread starter Deleted member 34160
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34160

-
I visited the place today with the director
Its all women :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

And I cant change it until december
I should have studied IT or engineering , i would prefer a sausage fest over this

I cant stand women my age

what a horror, there is no worse thing than working in an environment full of women being ugly.

what a horror, there is no worse thing than working in an environment full of women being ugly.
Thank God these masks are still mandatory
I use ffp2 that cover most of my face

I worked in an elementary school, almost all were women. I quit after three days lmao.

That's horrific.

puncture boss's tires

If women my age were kind to me I would love them, but mostly they are cruel and selfish

best wishes to you, hope you will work happily, i will also go to find a job soon

what job is this

how old are you

Get ready for an endless series of sexual harassment lawsuits

Brutal. If you were chad you could enjoy all the smiles and attention from them and have your pick of the prettiest and nicest one.

Don't worry, you won't be there long

I dont want to doxx myself too much
understandable. If you're going to be sitting at a desk, well at least you can cope by not talking to them and pretending to be doing your shit. If your job requires you to chit chat all day long, suifuel af ngl