Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Tomorrow I will be fighting in Ukraine

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★
Tomorrow morning I am off to fight for, and possibly die, defending Ukraine from the Russian Nazi invasion!
I have dedicated my life to fighting Nazis on the internet and now it is time for me to face them down IRL (in real life). My GoFundMe account finally has enough money for me to get a one-way ticket to Warsaw which is a city in Poland which is the country next to Ukraine.

After my mom and her boyfriend get to sleep I will finish packing my bags, and at dawn my friend will drop me off at the airport. After I fly into to Warsaw (Poland) I will meet my brothers-in-arms to get transportation to the border, and then infiltrate into Ukraine by myself (I work alone). I'm going to start in a city there called Lviv and then get through Kyiv (only ruZZians call it Kiev). If my dad taught me one thing it was how to live off the land, so I will hunt, steal, and possibly kill for my food.

My goal is to infiltrate Moscow which is the capital of Russia, so I will be bringing an AK-47 and three full magazines (you might know them as ,,clips" if you only play COD ((Call of Duty)) games). If I bring an AK-47 then I can blend in as a Russian officer with my rifle and a stolen Russian uniform. I will also bring a Russian Karatel knife for stealth attacks. I prefer the brand that SOCOM uses (Special Operations Command) because that's the most important thing my dad taught me growing up when he wasn't busy doing meth (Breaking Bad fans may refer to it as ,,methamphetamine") , but I can't be caught with one of those there.

I will use my persuasion skills (like in Skyrim) with targeted high-profile leaders to bring an end to the war without further bloodshed. Hopefully (for their sake).

Last edited:
stopped reading after "Russian Nazi invasion"

Cool story, Rambo.