Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tony Lewis and Judy

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Tony Lewis and Judy

was Tony supposed to be gay or something?

Based chadlet. Letting bitches overpower you and have their way with you is cucked

Based chadlet. Letting bitches overpower you and have their way with you is cucked
He was already refusing her before this happened.

She was merely tickling him and offered an exchange where he could get to watch Star Wars if he took off his clothes.

Yeah she forced it after, but he was refusing before she even began doing that.

I just don't understand why, I would've been so into doing that, get to watch Leia in a bikini while getting sucked off by cute ginger.

He was already refusing her before this happened.

She was merely tickling him and offered an exchange where he could get to watch Star Wars if he took off his clothes.

Yeah she forced it after, but he was refusing before she even began doing that.
She told him to take his clothes off, that’s bad enough. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know where the situation was headed
I just don't understand why, I would've been so into doing that, get to watch Leia in a bikini while getting sucked off by cute ginger.
Assuming you were his age as well right?