Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Too many faggots on looksmax.org

driedfishcel

driedfishcel

vampirecel
-
looksmax is just a shit fucking site filled with faggots who pretend to be heterosexual men and chads who suffer from facial dysmorphia:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

IF YOU ARE SUB 5, HOPELESS AND A NON FAGGOT ON LOOKSMAX THEN WHY DONT YOU COME HERE TO THE BETTER SIDE WHERE THERE ARE NO CHADS AND FAGGOTRY, HUH?

Never would I ever visit that site.
Either you're there because you're a chad and need to brag, or you're a hopeless incel who thinks he can get laid by improving his looks (which obviously never works)

Either you're there because you're a chad and need to brag, or you're a hopeless incel who thinks he can get laid by improving his looks (which obviously never works)

I have better things to do than simply improve looks.

I saw this one Iranian man there that would brag about having a gf and having lots of girls that want to date him because of his looks It made me wanna ER:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You should be happy with just being GL. Fuck looks worshippers they're all foids at heart.

Last edited:
I use looksmax and I hate it, but you're completely right

i believe half of them suck tranny deek

Imagine having a pfp of some white pretty boy chad despite being subhuman irl. Honestly you can’t get much gayer than that

Last edited:

That site is for faggots they are not looksmaxxing they are just sucking off male models on the site fucking filthyyy homooos i bet most looksmaxx user dream about getting their asshole destroyed by a giga chad instead of drilling a stacey jfl gaymax.is
:feelskek:

I opened that website for 5 minutes and I was like why these people are being gay then closed it

Yes, I've seen that website before all they ever talk about is the same 10 white Chads, Jordan Barrett, Francisco lachowski, the Sean pry dude and some others. Thats basically it and then obsess about who is mogging who. Looksmaxxing works for failed normies+, if you're incel its a waste of time, and why would one want to flex about someones else's genetics:feelskek::feelskek:.

That site is for faggots they are not looksmaxxing they are just sucking off male models on the site fucking filthyyy homooos i bet most looksmaxx user dream about getting their asshole destroyed by a giga chad instead of drilling a stacey jfl gaymax.is
Let me cope nigga
Yes, I've seen that website before all they ever talk about is the same 10 white Chads, Jordan Barrett, Francisco lachowski, the Sean pry dude and some others. Thats basically it and then obsess about who is mogging who. Looksmaxxing works for failed normies+, if you're incel its a waste of time, and why would one want to flex about someones else's genetics:feelskek::feelskek:.
shit is hilarious though

looksmaxx is basically 90% subhuman lurkers and 10% narcy chads that post fraudmaxxed pics every day for validation.

mfw i see looksmax posters
36302.jpg

looksmax is just a shit fucking site filled with faggots who pretend to be heterosexual men and chads who suffer from facial dysmorphia:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

IF YOU ARE SUB 5, HOPELESS AND A NON FAGGOT ON LOOKSMAX THEN WHY DONT YOU COME HERE TO THE BETTER SIDE WHERE THERE ARE NO CHADS AND FAGGOTRY, HUH?
Isn't it dead?

:yes:

finally some based fucking users

Because I'm a moderator on there. Also, I like the reputation feature although I am of the opinion that we do not need such a feature here.

Because I'm a moderator on there. Also, I like the reputation feature although I am of the opinion that we do not need such a feature here.
What's your name on there?

That site sucks

lmao just add 0.00001 mm to your ramus length and add 5 degrees to your mandibular joint bro

If your on that site im sorry to tell you but your homosexual but you already know it probaly. Tell your gay friends having discussion on which male model “Mogs” the other is very gay and they are DL hrt pumping tranny homos.
It’s incredibly gay but it’s too funny and addictive tbh

This is were all GrAYcels come from