Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Too Much Height Gap Is Bullshit If You Don't Breed With A Man

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Even 5ft foid wants 6ft minimum. This is bullshit. There is no point of this height gap if she is not breeding. We are not living in early cenozoic age so height does not protect foids from danger. Too much height gap is incompatible at physical contact either. Foids can have neck pains while they are trying to look up. Retarded foids should give manlets chance.

Women love to show their tall boyfriends off to their families and friends. This has nothing to do with compatibility; it's all about status to them.

They are retarded
Yes, they are. We let children on their own and they mess up. We let women on their own and they genocide 1/3 of the male population.

Women love to show their tall boyfriends off to their families and friends. This has nothing to do with compatibility; it's all about status to them.
You even have to be at least 178cm to donate your sperm

You even have to be at least 178cm to donate your sperm
5'10" to donate sperm. 6-foot to even receive a like on Tinder. Meanwhile, normalfaggots: "It's all about confidence; height doesn't matter".

5'10" to donate sperm. 6-foot to even receive a like on Tinder. Meanwhile, normalfaggots: "It's all about confidence; height doesn't matter".
If they want to breed its acceptable. Would you want to breed with sub5 landwhale ? But the life and love is not about only breeding in modern world so their standards are retarded.

6ft is borderline average for zoomers, i think we are even pushing 6’1-6’2 for the new average these zoomer chads are fucking giants:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If you are zoomer and sub 6ft you are turbo manlet, they are a fucking different breed every time i go out and see random zoomers i get heightmogged to another dimension with my subhuman 5’4 manlet height :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Over

Foids don't care about your personality as long as you're tall. They won't give a shit if a short person has a good personality.

If they want to breed its acceptable. Would you want to breed with sub5 landwhale ? But the life and love is not about only breeding in modern world so their standards are retarded.
I agree it's acceptable. I just dislike people gaslighting involuntary celibates into believing they aren't being selected due to their supposed bad personalities as opposed to their looks. The standards are astronomical these days. Like I said, 1/3 of the male population is out. Brutal.