Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel too scared to rope

pillower

pillower

Recruit
★★
despite attempting to do so several times in the past, nowadays i lack the courage to do so. I really think its the only end to my misery (and tbh the end of the misery of everyone putting up with my shit) what the fuck do i do

If you are gonna die at least do a shit ton of steroids and become absolutely insane to the point people are scared to look you in your eyes.

but that is easy to say and hard to do.

Just use a firearm. You wont be scared after you pull the trigger.

If you are asking why that is hard to do it's because steroids can be expensive and if you are asking why you would do that it's because you scaring normies is better than making them feel superior when they see you.

angry-man-sportswear-strong-fall-rage-furious-bodybuilder-looking-camera-123081830.jpg

this is how he should look at them

I still have some hope for the future because of my STEM career, but im hoping one day I die in an accident or some shit, I've been living with no cares in the world since depression hit

I've been suicidal for years to be honest. I feel the same many times in my life. Just remember the "Meeks shall inherit the earth." no point minecrafting just exist to make everyone else suffer :feelsdevil: Now that's blackpill.

If you have access to a gun... well you know

Research proper method, acquire tools for your deliverance and plan it well. Ingesting alcohol prior to attempt is a good way of overcoming the survival instinct. The best method, in my opinion, is still firearm since it leaves no time to reconsider. Other than that there is no advice. If you are scared of suicide then you are not really suicidal.

There may is only one unforgiveable sin. Unbelief. Still, it counts as murderer and also many don't repent and believe. You should be scarred of the afterlife judgement. How would eternal doom be compared to some decades of sexual and social defiency. You have to be real sure to overcome this possibility.
A maybe more earthy advice: Leave the forum some month behind and then report how it made a difference on your mental health/suicidal tendencies.