Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Took a bite of my burger and suddenly thought

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Fuck Why cant i be NORMAL? WHY CANT I LOOK NORMAL!

im normal, but people still shit on me anyway

Normie spotted
yes im actually a 6'10 austrian gigachad from the village of fugging and i just had sex with a nice blond blue eyed aryan gigastacy, cry more inkie :soy:

Relatable af bro :feelsbadman:

yes im actually a 6'10 austrian gigachad from the village of fugging and i just had sex with a nice blond blue eyed aryan gigastacy, cry more inkie :soy:
I cant cry anymore, Sorry to dissapoint, My feelings went numb eons ago

Why do japs simp for g*rmens? They aren't the best-looking whites by a long shot.

Smash all of your mirrors so you don't have to look in them, I broke my bathroom mirror because the lightning in there shows how bad my skin is.

Smash all of your mirrors so you don't have to look in them, I broke my bathroom mirror because the lightning in there shows how bad my skin is.
ill try

If a short guy walked by in front of the mirror, you would love to look into it. Because then you can mog him. I hate tallfags

If a short guy walked by in front of the mirror, you would love to look into it. Because then you can mog him. I hate tallfags
im 5.11 but always see taller people than me mog me

I'm Austrian lol

Based burgermaxxer

I want a burger too now :feelsjuice:

Based