Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Took a video of the jewish tunnel in nyc

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
I walked miles to this place in a rain storm. Was gonna go in but it was closed off

Attachments

• 20240109_201721.mp4
    33.6 MB
Imagine a incels vs jews battle in there

I walked miles to this place in a rain storm. Was gonna go in but it was closed off
Fucking based bro thank you

What if the Jewish Pennywise rose up and grabbed you though? You could try to escape but he'd hack at your dick and try to lop your foreskin off before you could run away bro. Be careful out there. :dafuckfeels:

We should just drop pennies on the ground and then when they go to pick them up kick them in the nose easy in plants vs zombies ofc (dont lock me up the adl )

My thread on this was moved to lounge immediately

Mods are sus man

The alleged central park tunnels came up in this discussion.

Epstein's mansion wasn't too far from central park...this shit cray mang...

Not really those of us who know aren't surprised in the least. Albert Pikes' plan. Jfl it's GG for humanity Lucifer will pwn everyone. I have zero faith in normies. You can't combat the looma natty with these kinds of idiots. It's gg

It's gg man it's gg

Screenshot 20240109 210711

Screenshot 20240109 210745

What if the Jewish Pennywise rose up and grabbed you though? You could try to escape but he'd hack at your dick and try to lop your foreskin off before you could run away bro. Be careful out there. :dafuckfeels:
lmao

Based NYC-cel. Wonder what being an inkie is like in a big city like that. The Taxi Driver Travis Bickle larp would prob get old quick

wtf where's our tunnel

Jfl, is that where the guy popped out from? :feelskek:

THey probably closed it all after it made the news

Just build a wooden door there and it can pass as authentic nazi gas chamber :feelsthink::feelshaha:

My foreskin is floating....

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Surprised you didn’t come across one.

“Shalom, goy! Wanna loan?”