Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Top 10 banned users

Unban everyone

Just press the restart button bro :feelsokman:

Anybody know why dekim got banned.... again?

@ElliotRodgerHere , despite his controversial nature he posted good solid content.

Legit I miss those threads. Funny as fuck.

It seems mods are on a crusade to weed out all the funny but low IQ posters. Want to turn this place into a boring site where we discuss gay black pill theories all day.
QFT, this place would be dead af without them.

5250_35943823

Kek free my nigga @Tellem-T

Kek free my nigga @Tellem-T
How the fuck does that idiot keep getting banned? How is it even possible to get banned so many times? Wtf is he doing?

@Jewsel was funny as fuck and his autism and was a loli enthusiast

@Stanx22 was cool and we had a lot of conversations about anime really liked him
With stan and @QuantumDummy gone, I'm the only Egyptiancel here now, feels lonely.

How the fuck does that idiot keep getting banned? How is it even possible to get banned so many times? Wtf is he doing?

I wonder that myself. He constantly getting banned Lmao

opsec, eliotrogerhere, Jewsel, NothingButALoser.

opsec, eliotrogerhere, Jewsel, NothingButALoser.

Eliotrogerhere is the only one I disagree with. He was a retardcel for trying to be edgy and violent when this place was under siege by normies

incellington. intelligent, incel gentleman. killed for being incel
Eliotrogerhere is the only one I disagree with. He was a retardcel for trying to be edgy and violent when this place was under siege by normies
he was epic
mods hatin coz of a brotha's blackness.
@eliotrogerhere should be #1 imo
shouldn't even be banned. mods are murder
Why was negroking banned?

Rip
He wrote an alright story, fucked up syntax but the story is captivating somewhat.
wat story? wasn't that nigga black?

Last edited:
I miss jewsel the most. He was entertaining.

JFL add @Blackpill101 that nazicel has been getting banned a lot lately

Double KEK because you are banned as well apparently?

Also i miss @NegroKing he was a forum OG and seems to always be banned.

Seriously whats with the endless banning around here? At this rate there won't be any OG's left and it will only be Maycels.

Seriously whats with the endless banning around here? At this rate there won't be any OG's left and it will only be Maycels.
maycels.me

He requested it

don't know how i could have neglected to mention @Twisted, my all time favourite poster here

I kinda miss @Stanx22

JFL add @Crustaciouse another goat banned

I miss @Popbob 's threads about AD and how unattractive he is. Also miss @Jewsel pedo and troll the goyim threads
I also miss @hehe xd and @11gaijin, where the fuck are you man?

I also miss @hehe xd and @11gaijin, where the fuck are you man?
Hehe xd was a good poster. He occasionally made fun of curries but I don't recall him trolling that hard. Still confused why he was banned.

Don't worry i will soon be joining that list :3

@Tellem--T
He was funny asf too bad he was LARP and he was Tyrone on top of top.

I miss @Popbob 's threads about AD and how unattractive he is. Also miss @Jewsel pedo and troll the goyim threads
jewsel is back
@blackpill_incel (not banned but left), he was the coolest users I remember when I was new