Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Top 3 most blackpilled sports

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
3. Football - AKA chadball its pure tallfags in this sport with elite level genetics of speed, strength and size which is why you never see curries and other Asians in this sport and its where talent beats the living shit out of hard work because genetics is more important than skill and if you arent genetically blessed with elite levels of speed and strength forget being a starter.

2. Basketball - tyroneball is specifically reserved for tyrones only because curries can never be anything above 5'9 because we are genetically destined to be weak, if you are 5'2 you will never make the NBA but if you are a lazy 7'0 ft guy you at least have a chance.

1. Bodybuilding - its always chad and tyrone who dominates the shit out of this sport specifically the chad Cbum who looked like he was on gear when he was natural and I have been training for almost a decade and I still look like a fucking stick because I am part curry.

Genetics matter.

Football takes the most skill out of this list so its number 3

Bodybuilding takes no skill and is almost purely genetically dependent
dude bodybuilding isn't a sport, it's litterally just a ogremaxxed autismo male beauty show

nobody 'dreams' of being a pro bodybuilder anymore

Genetics matter.
"JuSt WoRK hArDEr ThAn mE ThaTs hOw I aM a StArTeR" - tyrone who mogged me in football and is getting a lot of offers by university football teams

Edit:I work mogged that fucking nigger and I was still put on the bench because the coach's ego is too high to allow one touchdown

3. Football - AKA chadball its pure tallfags in this sport with elite level genetics of speed, strength and size which is why you never see curries and other Asians in this sport and its where talent beats the living shit out of hard work because genetics is more important than skill and if you arent genetically blessed with elite levels of speed and strength forget being a starter.

2. Basketball - tyroneball is specifically reserved for tyrones only because curries can never be anything above 5'9 because we are genetically destined to be weak, if you are 5'2 you will never make the NBA but if you are a lazy 7'0 ft guy you at least have a chance.

1. Bodybuilding - its always chad and tyrone who dominates the shit out of this sport specifically the chad Cbum who looked like he was on gear when he was natural and I have been training for almost a decade and I still look like a fucking stick because I am part curry.
All sports are boring af only normies watch that bullshit

*MMA has entered the chat*
GIF by UFC

pure unfiltered nigs chimpouts LIVE for the world to see

*MMA has entered the chat*
I like MMA mostly because it's 1v1 while pitting fighters against each other on many dimensions. Skill, strength, power ,endurance, cardio, durability, mental fortitude, focus, general intelligence AND it still has a strong steroid meta like all the team sports. I do miss PRIDE though but ONE is pretty high skill atleast.

I like MMA mostly because it's 1v1 while pitting fighters against each other on many dimensions. Skill, strength, power ,endurance, cardio, durability, mental fortitude, focus, general intelligence AND it still has a strong steroid meta like all the team sports. I do miss PRIDE though but ONE is pretty high skill atleast.
Plus MMA is like the least genetically dependent physical sport

Genetics are everything

All male gaze sports filled with subhumans

A8330B46 D691 4366 AD94 BE0B7F69D27B

Average muh football chads

Also any bodybuilder that doesn’t have a V Taper and has a big ogre build is pure male gaze. Female & male gaze peak appeal is David Laid

Super accurate list