Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Top 5 Redpill channels to learn game and escape inceldom (become an ALPHA male)

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
it's sigma male sigma balls only
alpha bitch boy sigma nigga

Not a single second.

JUST HAVE AN ABUNDANCE MINDSET BRO! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

no game for your face, redpill doesnt work on bones

To relate to what a lot of them say and on the topics that they discuss, you gotta be at least a normie, chad, or chadlite.

If you are an Asian male living in America, watching those channels is pointless. Foids of all races strongly discriminate against us so whats the fuckin point? You gotta be at least an 8/10 or higher Chang to even begin to understand and relate to what those guys are saying.

Redpill are for dudes that have some experience or luck with foids and can talk about their nature.

I just really pity some of the Asian dudes I've met and I see at the gym sometimes. Some of them are hardcore gym maxxed but 5'5 and single.

Literally could do a bunch of pullups, muscle ups, run sub10 minute miles, etc... But still fuckin single in their mid to late 20s while most non-Asian dudes 5'9 or above in that age are getting pussy non-stop or are already married.

Hell some of those 5'9 or above non-Asian dudes can even say that they have dated asian foids in the past while they are with their current white/latina/indian/middle eastern girlfriend.

Meanwhile the 27 year old 5'5 hardcore gym maxxed Asian dude has never had a girlfriend. Never been on a date and has never heard of the term blackpill or incel. Jfl. Clown world.

Last edited:
Downloadfile 22

Beta male strategies

normalfag trolling
get banned cuck

>insecurity is unattractive

How the fuck is someone who's a 27yo KHHV who's been ostracized their entire life supposed to magically not be insecure? Insecurity is a turn-off because it signals to them that you've been ostracized before, which makes you a LVM by default. Of course all of this is just a cope anyway because It only works if you're fakecel to begin with.

A "beta" Chad has more value to women for quick hookups (which redpill communities seem to alude to many times) than an "alpha" subhuman male ever will.
It's all about looks and these redpillers try to scam failed normies into subscribing into their bullshit or buying shitty books and courses while downplaying the importance of natural looks (flesh and bones, not just muscles, haircut and clothing) since people need hope to keep watching their garbage.

Alphas and betas wipe while sigmas shit :feelshmm:

If you are an Asian male living in America, watching those channels is pointless. Foids of all races strongly discriminate against us so whats the fuckin point? You gotta be at least an 8/10 or higher Chang to even begin to understand and relate to what those guys are saying.
High IQ. For us ricecels, only the blackpill works. No other pill works for us.

To relate to what a lot of them say and on the topics that they discuss, you gotta be at least a normie, chad, or chadlite.

Redpill are for dudes that have some experience or luck with foids and can talk about their nature.

I just really pity some of the Asian dudes I've met and I see at the gym sometimes. Some of them are hardcore gym maxxed but 5'5 and single.

Literally could do a bunch of pullups, muscle ups, run sub10 minute miles, etc... But still fuckin single in their mid to late 20s while most non-Asian dudes 5'9 or above in that age are getting pussy non-stop or are already married.

Hell some of those 5'9 or above non-Asian dudes can even say that they have dated asian foids in the past while they are with their current white/latina/indian/middle eastern girlfriend.

Meanwhile the 27 year old 5'5 hardcore gym maxxed Asian dude has never had a girlfriend. Never been on a date and has never heard of the term blackpill or incel. Jfl. Clown world.
High IQ. For us ricecels, only the blackpill works. No other pill works for us.

I'm 5'7 and asian and I still lift and go to the gym even though im very blackpilled and know it won't really help me get foids. Also used to be on lots of sports teams back in school and was pretty good at swimming and running.

Beta male strategies

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxNqGFO0ppc

The best source though imo is Good Looking Loser

That site helped me the most with just becoming low inhib and hitting on women and staring at them. Even if it doesn't get you anything, you still have fun making sluts uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Alpha? Sigma is where game is at homieeeee :soy::soy::soy:

time to slay :feelzez:

no coach redpill? :feelswhere::feelsUgh: