Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Top FBI agent beats his wife because she didn't enjoyed cuck party. Over for FBIcucks.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

These are the people watching you and hoping to entrap you, beating his wife because she didn't swallowed enough Tyrone's cum :feelshaha:. REMEMBER WACO, REMEMBER RUBY RIDGE.

Fuck the USA and fuck the feds

faggot glowniggers are completely judaized

You can't make that shit up. How many can you reuse this meme template in the first picture?

I can't believe my taxes go to these bastards

lmao this nigga beat her for refusing to fuck Tyrone :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You can't make that shit up. How many can you reuse this meme template in the first picture?
legit absurd how mentally ill these feds are

"Swingers party"
Disgusting. Americans are a diagrace on humanity

iu

Special agent C.U.C.K. reporting for duty sir

I like how the FBIcels who want to be against us are still at the mercy of hypergamy and how women are negatively affecting society, it must feel very conflicting :feelskek:

I like how the FBIcels who want to be against us are still at the mercy of hypergamy and how women are negatively affecting society, it must feel very conflicting :feelskek:

The blackpill never misses :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Over for FBI cucks that legit want to see their wife fucked by other men and proceed to beat her if she didn't like it. :feelskek:

Any glowies on here HMU I will be more then happy to fuck your wife:feelsLSD:

The failures support the system because it is the only things that keeps them alive. This is why niggers "love" government, it is difficult to get fired from gov jobs.

Picture related. Its a real case.
Federal underwear sniffer

Also FBI is straight up making plots themselves now just to have people to incriminate. Like the governor kidnapping case. Or the autistic kid they tried to make commit a mass shooting.

Last edited:
i've been to waco

I would try to cuck and fbicel from this forum if I knew em. They would like it though.