Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Top posts of literally any rate subreddit - always foids with hundreds of "men" orbiting in comments

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

Just fucking lol.

Of course the only exceptions are joke posts like the cat or "interesting" male posts (one guy was 60+, another posted an old school pic of him in the 70s), but every genuine submission is of a foid.

This shit just writes itself. As if they don't get enough fucking attention on EVERY form of social media they have, they feel the need to create a god damn reddit profile and ask seek more attention on a subreddit made for insecure males who ACTUALLY have issues with this shit. Can just picture some insecure guy spending ages building up the courage to post and in comes a foid just ticking a box by posting here, getting 100x more attention & compliments with no effort at all.

Also this is supposed to be a "harsh" subreddit with objective ratings, yet any foid with a bit of makeup turns these supposedly blackpilled people into a bunch of love-struck simps. JFL. Pathetic.

Last edited:
All else being equal if it's a foid: endless amounts of attention. If it's a man... barely any replies and scant few upvotes.

We've seen the Witcher painting to is literally the "object meme" JFL

How in the holy fuck can anyone deny the way things are? Once the internet became mainstream thanks to social media foids took over. They are a cancer.

It's kills me to think every comments and like inflates their already bulging egos

View attachment 386798
Just fucking lol.

Of course the only exceptions are joke posts like the cat or "interesting" male posts (one guy was 60+, another posted an old school pic of him in the 70s), but every genuine submission is of a foid.

This shit just writes itself. As if they don't get enough fucking attention on EVERY form of social media they have, they feel the need to create a god damn reddit profile and ask seek more attention on a subreddit made for insecure males who ACTUALLY have issues with this shit. Can just picture some insecure guy spending ages building up the courage to post and in comes a foid just ticking a box by posting here, getting 100x more attention & compliments with no effort at all.

Also this is supposed to be a "harsh" subreddit with objective ratings, yet any foid with a bit of makeup turns these supposedly blackpilled people into a bunch of love-struck simps. JFL. Pathetic.
As part of the blackpill incels should start a campaign to convince low SMV ethnic guys not to use reddit. Let it die as a white liberal soy echochamber site it was meant to be.

I feel the same when I see a tweet of a foid that has been registered for a short time, few followers but for a stupid comment can have 5000 or more I like. I've been registered for a decade, 1230 followers and in 10 years the maximum amount of likes I've been given was about 150 for making a comment. I hope Reddit has the same future as it once had on the usenet, to be ostracized from the history of the internet.

Why do beta males comment on those, do they think the woman is going to be interested in them?

But I thought truerateme was an incel sub that hated women. Subhuman roasties in denial told me so.