Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Total anhedonia

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
As of lately I don't see what the point of life is, you just gather resources to please the brain chemicals over and over again until you die, I can't enjoy doing anything because I don't see anything too much interesting about it.

It's just the same circle of waking up, doing enough to survive, go back to sleep.

Once you start seeing the true nature of the world you'll find yourself extremely uninterested in anything, it's just keeping your mind entertained long enough until one day you die.

I cannot feel empathy towards nothing, all forms of life are extremely simple in the fact that they only function to perpetuate their existence, once you acknowledge this is hard to try identifying yourself with other people because you start to see is every man for himself, no Disney shit is real.

Everyone you talk to uses you in order to please their instincts, once you realize this is hard feeling attached to anybody. It's funny how the people that are usually most loved are parents, when they brought you to this shithole in the first place due to them being so ignorant. They only had you out of boredom at best, and to use you as a tool at worst.

All the things people crave for: sex, cars, food, friends, etc; are extremely overrated. Another big cope is knowledge, I can't bring myself to study any topic anymore because all in this life seems so pointless. Smart normies like to brag about how smart they are compared to other people, but no matter how smart you are, at the end you're gonna die.

Not everybody can see it, at least soon enough, but the truly blessing that can be haved is to never have been, there is no good or bad to experience when you don't even exist.

hermitmaxx cabinmaxx bro

Ima go play some vidya rn

Im getting tired of stuffing my face and rewatching cartoons, I wish i was a prettyboy slayer

I go into this mode when derealization/depersonalization hits, thinking how utterly alienated I am from my peers and my own existence, you just feel like a robot made of flesh, lump of sentient meat, a nobody slave to his bodily functions on a rock hurling through space.

There's no cure, you just need to soldier through and try to do something pleasant to "re-ground" yourself. The cope for me is food which is why I am morbidly obese, but that's all I got. I'm sorry I don't have more helpful comment. Hang in there brocel

h-p-lovecraft-379265.jpg

you think too much

As of lately I don't see what the point of life is, you just gather resources to please the brain chemicals over and over again until you die, I can't enjoy doing anything because I don't see anything too much interesting about it.

It's just the same circle of waking up, doing enough to survive, go back to sleep.

Once you start seeing the true nature of the world you'll find yourself extremely uninterested in anything, it's just keeping your mind entertained long enough until one day you die.

I cannot feel empathy towards nothing, all forms of life are extremely simple in the fact that they only function to perpetuate their existence, once you acknowledge this is hard to try identifying yourself with other people because you start to see is every man for himself, no Disney shit is real.

Everyone you talk to uses you in order to please their instincts, once you realize this is hard feeling attached to anybody. It's funny how the people that are usually most loved are parents, when they brought you to this shithole in the first place due to them being so ignorant. They only had you out of boredom at best, and to use you as a tool at worst.

All the things people crave for: sex, cars, food, friends, etc; are extremely overrated. Another big cope is knowledge, I can't bring myself to study any topic anymore because all in this life seems so pointless. Smart normies like to brag about how smart they are compared to other people, but no matter how smart you are, at the end you're gonna die.

Not everybody can see it, at least soon enough, but the truly blessing that can be haved is to never have been, there is no good or bad to experience when you don't even exist.
Yep, sleep is the only thing I truly enjoy as I am unconscious. Everything I do is for cope and to pass time.

i am just a walking piece of meat

I am the same way. It's brutal. Born to die and forced to live.

Zenos Yae Galvus maxxed.