Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Total massacre of the 47th mechanized brigade of Ukraine armed forces in Berdychi (near Avdiivka).

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
While Ukrainian soldiers in the villages surrounding Avdiivka retreated, those of the 47th mechanized brigade defending the village of Berdychi resisted much harder than others and this is the result of that stubbornness:

looks like average city in poland

why even take sides in this shit, at the end of the day children of mothers perish for no other reason than what 1 jew, and 1 jew does.

Ukraine incels need to stop fighting because it won't get you women.

fight for a society that sees you as nothing but meat and labour goyim!

Can I rob there corpses now?

why even take sides in this shit, at the end of the day children of mothers perish for no other reason than what 1 jew, and 1 jew does.
I dont care, 1 less potential sexhaver

Actually the female to male ratio is increasing so its good theyre being cucks
Never heard of conscription ? You make it sound like they are on the battlefield by choice

Never heard of conscription ? You make it sound like they are on the battlefield by choice
Does a cuck need to know his wife is being plowed in order to be one?

It's impossible to get solid casualty stats, and probably will be for years, but I estimate Ukrainians are being killed, and wounded badly enough that they can never fight again, at at least 2:1. Just the advantage Russia has in quality and quantity of artillery must be taking out dozens of Ukrainians a day.

Does a cuck need to know his wife is being plowed in order to be one?

Actually a cuckold who knowingly goes along with his cuckoldry is called a 'wittol'.

It's impossible to get solid casualty stats, and probably will be for years, but I estimate Ukrainians are being killed, and wounded badly enough that they can never fight again, at at least 2:1. Just the advantage Russia has in quality and quantity of artillery must be taking out dozens of Ukrainians a day.
500k jewkrainian casualties! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Good job, Russian Soldiers, Chadamir Putin is proud