Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Total Noodlewhore Death

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
Kill noodlewhores. Behead noodlewhores. Roundhouse kick noodlewhores into the concrete. Slam dunk noodlewhore babies into a trash can. Crucify filthy noodlewhores. Defecate in noodlewhores' food. Launch noodlewhores into the sun. Stir fry noodlewhores in a wok. Toss noodlewhores into active volcanoes. Urinate in noodlewhores' drinks. Judo throw noodlewhores into a wood chipper. Twist noodlewhores' heads off. Report noodlewhores to the 憲兵隊. Karate chop noodlewhores in half. Curb stomp pregnant noodlewhores. Trap noodlewhores in quicksand. Crush noodlewhores in the trash compactor. Liquefy noodlewhores in a vat of acid. Eat noodlewhores. Dissect noodlewhores. Exterminate noodlewhores in the gas chamber. Stomp noodlewhores skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate noodlewhores in the oven. Lobotomize noodlewhores. Mandatory abortions for noodlewhores. Grind noodlewhore fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown noodlewhores in fried chicken grease. Vaporize noodlewhores with a ray gun. Kick old noodlewhores down the stairs. Feed noodlewhores to alligators. Slice noodlewhores with a katana. Strafe noodlewhores with the Zero. Drop atomic bombs on noodlewhores. Bayonet noodlewhores. Strap noodlewhores to torpedos. Pour concrete down noodlewhores' throats. Bronco kick noodlewhores' spines with hobnailed jackboots. Use noodlewhores as target practice. Stab noodlewhores in the kidney. Step on noodlewhores' toes. Slice noodlewhores' hands off with a sabre. Trample noodlewhores with horses. Use noodlewhores as test subjects for bio weapons. Harvest noodlewhores' organs. Kick noodlewhores in the cu nny. Spray Flex Seal into noodlewhores' eyes. Give noodlewhores methanol to drink. Flatten noodlewhores with a hydraulic press. Slice noodlewhores into bits with a table saw. Execute noodlewhores with a Nambu Pistol. Feed noodlewhores' remains to pigs. Build shantytowns with noodlewhores' spines. Rape noodlewhores and leave them to die in the gutter. Butcher noodlewhores at the abattoir. Make sausage out of slaughtered noodlewhores. Refuse to tip noodlewhore waitresses. Tie noodlewhores to train tracks.

The noodlepill destroyed him.

@Fallenleaves maxxing rn

In Minecraft ofc :forcedsmile:

if we’re getting rid of them, can i have 1 to myself then? :forcedsmile:
need my niggy nig ink to be injected into her

over

we need some global scale sanitization

did you type all of that?

you could have coded a simple python word program to expedite all of that.

did you type all of that?

you could have coded a simple python word program to expedite all of that.
i copied it from someone else, just changed it to "noodlewhores".

Noodlewhores are race traitors that deserve to be hanged from trees, and then their rotten meat be fed to the dogs because dogs deserve more respect than noodlewhores. This is a fantasy that will never become a reality, unfortunately :cryfeels:

I would love to rape a noodlewhore then defile her corpse
I would too. Fuck those noodle whores. They are sneaky bitches, especially in the office. They like to sabotage you etc, etc. We live in a finite world and they are there to hinder you in your progress in buying a house, or a car, or recieving real university education.

I would too. Fuck those noodle whores. They are sneaky bitches, especially in the office. They like to sabotage you etc, etc. We live in a finite world and they are there to hinder you in your progress in buying a house, or a car, or recieving real university education.
They think that they are superior to you just because they are attractive and have a white chad boyfriend. They view us as inferior mice who have no value

They think that they are superior to you just because they are attractive and have a white chad boyfriend. They view us as inferior mice who have no value
Fucking noodlewhores are race traitors too. They worship the whiter skins.

Incel trait: you hate your race's whores

Better than man faced white women