Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Touch em 2x tommy should nuke the woke headquarters

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Choose the bear then, See if i care.
★★★★★
@Touch Em 2x Tommy Will be equipped with an AH64 apache chopper with hellfire missiles and napalm bombs, He will fly over the liberals and shoot them and kill them, The front gunner will vaporize all the furries and cucks he sees and reclaim the land so everyone can remove this dictatorship!

KILL ALL LIBERALS AND LEFTISTS, ONLY FAR RIGHT AND RIGHT WINGS SHOULD BE LEFT ALIVE, FUCK THIS WOKE ASS SHIT SYSTEM! THAT HATES WHITE MEN!

(In video game)

:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: You're gonna get Epstiened brocel
Dude, Im an autistic man, Guns are illegal here, I smoke and drink alcohol to cope, Im no real threat, Id never even harm anyone irl, TBH, Im like a twig, But if they kill me, Pls make it quick, Ive suffered long enough.

I can also back up the fact that touch em tommy is basically like puerto rican hitler (in video game):chad:
@Touch Em 2x Tommy

I can also back up the fact that touch em tommy is basically like puerto rican hitler (in video game):chad:
His chopper is ready, GO kill liberals, Youll be the front Apache gunner!

@Touch Em 2x Tommy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back