Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting touch starvation is brutal

Spergz

Spergz

No Pussy No Work
★★★
I miss being a little autist nerd teen that didn't give a shit about foids and just watched dogshit anime all day every day, ever since i started caring about foids and wanting to be touched i can never be comfortable, it's a fucking boner i can't stroke. I envy all the cels that only care about sex

all cels are touch starved

I can’t cope anymore

it sucks especially when you see everyone around you getting physical attention but your left to rot in your loneliness

The only person who touches my dick is myself
Brutal

With you on this. I don’t really care about being “loved” but I do hate the absence of intimate physical touch in my life, both sexual and non-sexual

it sucks especially when you see everyone around you getting physical attention but your left to rot in your loneliness
ERfuel

Very true, anime and vidya was a very good cope in teenage years, not anymore. I'm still glad those days will forever remain on my memory

Very true, anime and vidya was a very good cope in teenage years, not anymore. I'm still glad those days will forever remain on my memory
my happiest memories in life are from playing overwatch as a teen and watching dogshit harem anime it's so over

I'll move to east asia and pay for some of these foids. So they can pretend that they like me and give me hugs.

I hug my pillow as comfort to help me sleep

I miss being a little autist nerd teen that didn't give a shit about foids and just watched dogshit anime all day every day, ever since i started caring about foids and wanting to be touched i can never be comfortable, it's a fucking boner i can't stroke. I envy all the cels that only care about sex
It's something that I simply endure

Yup. When a foid does touch you like when you're getting a haircut it feels almost alien

2a54fc42-4bd1-4fc8-98b4-c0a3d503b3d6_1.db7b2f845a2c4e23e3214c31636a49db.jpeg

I only care about sex

Women think that men are not entitled to love and Intimacy, smh, women are degenerate

Yup. When a foid does touch you like when you're getting a haircut it feels almost alien
I remember as a kid this hot young brunette foid barber would wash my hair and do this kind of amazing scalp massage, I almost got a full body orgasm a few times:feelsohh: Probably related to ASMR as well but also the lack of physical touch combined with autism makes us mentalcels extremely sensitive.

So Over that this is still one of the highlights of my IRL life I still think about to this day.

Last edited:
my happiest memories in life are from playing overwatch as a teen and watching dogshit harem anime it's so over
Highschool DxD was total brainrot. i agree.

Greynigger that’s a water statement, next you will reveal that Lizzo is fat.

Wifu pilloow body piller
Sex toys vr sex live sex could
Oh and
Wet dream could be alternatives

same bro