Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Touch Starvation

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
According to experts, touch starvation may cause feelings of stress, anxiety, and depression. These effects can trigger further issues. Your body releases cortisol to overcome stress, suppressing the digestive and immune systems and increasing your: heart rate - Google

There is overwhelming evidence that touch starvation is a real phenomenon that has serious consequences for one's mental and physical health. Meanwhile, ignorant females say, 'You are not entitled to intimacy' :foidSoy:

Women nowadays are stupid, they will make excuses to justify male loneliness

Such a gay sounding term, I never use it or refer myself as it

It will all change If we just take some cold showers while getting a haircut

if this research said using a dildo could cure touch starvation would you do it?

why would a guy use a dildo for touch starvation? :feelssus:
i am not saying one would i am saying if such a study said using once would cure it, would you?

i would say No Sir!

According to experts, touch starvation may cause feelings of stress, anxiety, and depression. These effects can trigger further issues. Your body releases cortisol to overcome stress, suppressing the digestive and immune systems and increasing your: heart rate - Google

There is overwhelming evidence that touch starvation is a real phenomenon that has serious consequences for one's mental and physical health. Meanwhile, ignorant females say, 'You are not entitled to intimacy' :foidSoy:

We need a new amendment soon where touch starved ugly men above 20 are actually entitled to love and intimacy

i would say hallo saar thank you saar thank you white majesty saar i am thankful i will be doing the needful and be giving the thankful to you saar

if this research said using a dildo could cure touch starvation would you do it?
if this research said that having sex with your mom could cure inceldom would you do it?

you were really considering it i can tell such a thing
Low tier god mods 1

I'm literally suffering from this

Ive noticed the heart rate part.

Yeah, I sometimes feel like a lone wheel of cheese, rolling through life's journey. Perhaps I'm a tad too fondue of affection, yearning for a companion to nibble on life's adventures with me. My cortisol levels are a bit cheesy without a darling mouse by my side, you see.

Yeah, I sometimes feel like a lone wheel of cheese, rolling through life's journey. Perhaps I'm a tad too fondue of affection, yearning for a companion to nibble on life's adventures with me. My cortisol levels are a bit cheesy without a darling mouse by my side, you see.
You are not entitled to a companion, nobody owes you anything - Foid :foidSoy: