Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tradcuck bullshit on the incels.is twitter account.

The incel.is twitter account is the most cringeworthy shit to come out of this forum, it's constantly (rightfully so) ratiod on Twitter for brain dead takes

Cucks....these goddamn cucks are everywhere I tell ya :what:

Isn't it master?

The incel.is twitter account is the most cringeworthy shit to come out of this forum, it's constantly (rightfully so) ratiod on Twitter for brain dead takes
I don't even get what they're trying to accomplish with this. Do they think that portraying anti-feminists (who comprise 99% of our userbase) as ugly losers will somehow win foids to our side?

tradcucks are not the allies of incels, in fact they are even bigger simps that fucking leftoids cucks are, tradcucks are simply waiting for the whores to get of the cock carousel and wife them up (aka betabuxx) while preaching about how morally superior they are. 50% of these retards are getting divorced its ovER

tradcucks are not the allies of incels, in fact they are even bigger simps that fucking leftoids cucks are, tradcucks are simply waiting for the whores to get of the cock carousel and wife them up (aka betabuxx) while preaching about how morally superior they are. 50% of these retards are getting divorced its ovER

I don't even get what they're trying to accomplish with this. Do they think that portraying anti-feminists (who comprise 99% of our userbase) as ugly losers will somehow win foids to our side?
They really just sound like edgy normies, really low iq shit

Though Andrew Trate isn't our ally nor is tradcucks.

Isn't it master?
it is him jfl. I was looking through it and it has some pretty new blackpills I’ve never seen before

Yeah, this meme would fit better in some redpill/trad account than .is. We are not sexhavers so we can't relate kek.

Andrew Tate has nothing to do with incels or tradcucks so I don't understand the purpose of the post in the first place. That image looks like something posted on Incelqueers because they think we worship that faggot.

How is an atheist fedora tipper, a trump supporter, and an anti-feminist redpiller trad? You're the one assuming things.
the fedora makes no sense because those types hate Tate, ill give you that, but the maga guy and the anti-fem redpiller makes perfect sesne. Maga and anti-fem are "trad" in the sense of generally being anti-tranny, pro-gun, and women back in the ktichen. It makes more sense to replace the fedora dude with a musilm Tate fan, which there are many.

Last edited:
Andrew Tate has nothing to do with incels or tradcucks so I don't understand the purpose of the post in the first place. That image looks like something posted on Incelqueers because they think we worship that faggot.
it shows that the feds that run this site rly don't understand us, even after all this time

the fedora makes no sense because those types hate Tate, ill give you that, but the maga guy and the anti-fem redpiller makes perfect sesne
Maga boomers don't know or give a shit about tate, and if they do they dislike him since he's non white and their talmudvision tells them to hate him.

The anti-feminist guy is the only one that makes slight sense, but you're assuming that he supports trad values as well.

Not cheating is giga cucked.

The ironic thing about that post in the OP is that Andrew Tate actually simultaneously advocates ignoring women and focusing on the grind but also fucking a ton of hot bitches should be your goal but also casual sex is meaningless and you should look for a traditional woman who supports your hustle

These are all masculinist viewpoints even if they're incoherent alongside each other

Like an unwanted NPC character.
You have described yourself- plenty here know you're a troll faggot who is just here to fuck around.
the fedora makes no sense because those types hate Tate, ill give you that, but the maga guy and the anti-fem redpiller makes perfect sesne
I can kinda see the fedora making sense, as it is satire of normies who accuse anyone who disagrees with them as being some "fedora-wearing neckbeard type"
Maga boomers don't know or give a shit about tate, and if they do they dislike him since he's non white and their talmudvision tells them to hate him.

The anti-feminist guy is the only one that makes slight sense, but you're assuming that he supports trad values as well.
Referencing to what I just said above as to how it's a satirization of how Normalfaggots view anyone who's non-mainstream as all on the same page.

its making of redpillers and tradcucks by comparing them to soys that fawn over Tate, and it also clarifies that incels want nothing to do with the guy.
eh idk about nothing to do with him, I certainly do not follow him but objectively getting normie panties in a bunch is morally good act.

the tweet isn't available but i saw that the account owner posted a picture about his cat.

it was a cuttie cat, just keep it away from me

I never liked the return to tradition crew. Especially when the tradition is something we rebelled against in the first place. Do you think these guys who are pick up artists in disguise? Telling us to go out and actually talk to women. That will eventually cause us issues is going to be ok? Not at all. The black pilled community helped me shake the shackles of that pick up artist bullshit. I never went back because I couldn't participate in the game.