Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"tradwife" is just a meme

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
there is no such thing as a "trad" or "based" foid, there are only ones that are under control whether it be by their father, church, whatever

if they are allowed to make decisions for themselves they will whore out

bitches raised traditionally/religiously commonly become sluts when they grow up and gain autonomy

But why do we only see this phenomena with Western women? Why don't we also see this with Middle Easterners? I've seen some Middle Eastern foids whore out to white men, but that's only in the West. Is it the more conservative society? :feelshehe:
i bet eastern women are whores deep down too they just cant whore out because theyre gonna get stoned by their village if they do jfl

But why do we only see this phenomena with Western women? Why don't we also see this with Middle Easterners? I've seen some Middle Eastern foids whore out to white men, but that's only in the West. Is it the more conservative society? :feelshehe:
there is no such thing as a "trad" or "based" foid, there are only ones that are under control whether it be by their father, church, whatever
:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

High IQ updooted

Stoning_of_woman.jpg

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
S L U T

They cant whore out if their society doesnt support it

They cant whore out if their society doesnt support it
yeah exactly. the reason western women whore out and eastern women dont is because here its socially acceptable. eastern women jump in joy for the opportunity to whore out to white chad but other than that they are mainly just "conservative" because they have to be

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back