Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Training in combat sports is the best cope

Itachi619

Itachi619

Recruit
★★
Think about it, like stacies primal instincts for chad dick, we also have the primal instincts to fight, since I started training I've honestly felt so much better, and u do get a lot of respect I've seen when u mention that u train in it

I've been boxing amateur since 2012 and still have high inhibition when sparring with my gymmates. Especially the younger ones in HS.

Something holds me back from sparring hard with them.

I've been boxing amateur since 2012 and still have high inhibition when sparring with my gymmates. Especially the younger ones in HS.

i have nothing against short men but its probably the fact that you're 5'5 in your subconscious even though you are more skilled than them you still feel intimidated

t. armchair psychologist (not a real thing anyways)

I think I will join a club. UFC, prepare yourself for the incel uprising :feelzez:

i have nothing against short men but its probably the fact that you're 5'5 in your subconscious even though you are more skilled than them you still feel intimidated

t. armchair psychologist (not a real thing anyways)
true.

Most of these guys are 15-16, heightmogg me by 2 inches, and usually are light skinned pretty boys who have goals and dreams.

I'm intimidated no doubt

true.

Most of these guys are 15-16, heightmogg me by 2 inches, and usually are light skinned pretty boys who have goals and dreams.

I'm intimidated no doubt
ITS OVER.

Yes that's why I do boxing again now, you can lose weight and regain your ability to destroy Chad's and numales.

U reckon you'll wanna try going pro

I've been bullied when I said that back in HS
Well I mainly tell grown men but even in school I saw nerds who did it get respect from the top dogs, probably different reactions in different schools

Well I mainly tell grown men but even in school I saw nerds who did it get respect from the top dogs, probably different reactions in different schools
>top dogs
subconscious chad worshipping

U reckon you'll wanna try going pro
Probably not, I'm too old and don't have a high enough skill set. Even the "taxi-drivers" that are 1-4 still have enough innate skill to toss amateurs around.

Think about it, like stacies primal instincts for chad dick, we also have the primal instincts to fight, since I started training I've honestly felt so much better, and u do get a lot of respect I've seen when u mention that u train in it

i would like to do MMA training but i feel i'm getting older and my social skills don't match my age so if people ask to hang out i wouldn't and general small talk. That's only thing holding me back from going and of course my apperance.

i did judo for years, want to get back into it but i have an issue with my toe preventing me :feelscry:

Yeah, I want to get into it when I move.

whats better, boxing or martial arts/Muay thai?

i would like to do MMA training but i feel i'm getting older and my social skills don't match my age so if people ask to hang out i wouldn't and general small talk. That's only thing holding me back from going and of course my apperance.
I dunno man u might be old but most people who are into this shit are guys and older ones to, who won't give as much of a fuck about looks

Did some martial arts for years - was repscted by males. girls dgaf.