Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trannies get more sex than us......

Probably a crossdressing Chad.

Lmao even this soydittor thinks that tranny on lesbian sex is a little messed up.

Mogs me though. :feelsrope:

Degeneracy will have no limit. :feelsclown:

Lmao even this soydittor thinks that tranny on lesbian sex is a little messed up.

Mogs me though. :feelsrope:
Yet, this is considered a perfectly normal sex act among zoomers.

Yet, this is considered a perfectly normal sex act among zoomers.
Soon we will see beastiality and all kinds of other depraved acts. I mean already 4 curries have raped a lizard. And eating ass is a common thing amongst zoomers it seems.

Soon we will see beastiality and all kinds of other depraved acts. I mean already 4 curries have raped a lizard. And eating ass is a common thing amongst zoomers it seems.
Foids already fuck their dogs and post their acts on TikTok.

I feel like zoomers are competing against eachother to be the most degenerate one, like the ammount of messed up shit that's coming up lately is really ridiculous.